Chapter 1: Meet The Princess

(Damian's POV)

{Monday January 25, 2021}

"You wanted to see me, Hunter?" I said as I entered Triple H's office. "Yes, I wanted to talk to you about two things." Hunter says with a nod. "I remember you told me that WWE Creative said that they scrapped you from being partnered up with Bad Bunny." He mentioned. "Mhm." I nodded. "Nothing to worry about -- your partnership with Bad Bunny is still happening. I don't know why they told you that." He says to me. "Okay, good. Cool." I said with a slight chuckle. "Another thing I wanted to tell you is another person is joining the both of you. A girl, in fact." He tells me. "Alright." I nodded. "Shantae Imani -- that's her name. Former NXT Women's Champion. Are you familiar with her?" He went on. I heard her name and nodded. "Yeah, I've seen her around NXT." I recalled. "That's good. She's in the Royal Rumble too, along with Shotzi, Toni, Rhea, Dakota and Ember. And she's also getting called up to the main roster with you and Rhea. You're gonna be seeing her a lot. So if you're not already close to her, I'd suggest you do." Hunter says to me. "Alright. I'll watch the Women's Royal Rumble to see her." I agreed. "Good. You do that and she knows she'll be teaming up with you and Bad Bunny. That's all I have for you right now. Oh, wait. I forgot. Since Shantae is gonna be with you two, she's gonna be at ringside with Bad Bunny whenever you have your matches and vice versa." Hunter tells me.

"Sounds good. I'll keep an eye out for her on Sunday and I'll formally introduce myself." I nodded. "That's all for right now. I'll let you know if there's any updates." Hunter says to me. "Alright. Thanks, Hunter." I thanked him before leaving his office. I was already excited to work with Bad Bunny but now we have another person joining us, I'm intrigued. And I'm pretty familiar with Shantae. We both got signed to NXT around the same time. Social media wouldn't stop talking about NXT's youngest female superstar for a month. She was only 18 when she got signed and her 2 year reign as NXT Women's Champion, breaking Asuka's record, should tell you how talented she is. That's insane. I made my way down the corridor and I met up with Bad Bunny.

"Hey, bro." I greeted him. "Sup, holmes." He greeted back as we dapped each other up. "What's good?" He said. "I just came from Hunter's office. Our storyline is still on." I told him. "So it was a misunderstanding?" Bad Bunny replied. "Yeah. We're still teaming up." I confirmed. "Alright, cool." He nods. "And a girl is joining us." I added on. "Oh really? We're getting a girl?" He seemed intrigued. "Her name is Shantae Imani." I disclosed. "Shantae. That's a beautiful name." Bad Bunny thought, making me nod in agreement. "With a name like that, she's gotta be fine." He commented. "Is that all you care about?" I chuckled. "First impression wise, yes." He says, causing me to laugh. "Fair enough." I say back. "We'll have to watch the Women's Royal Rumble match on Sunday to see her." I said to him. "Bien." Bad Bunny nods and we continued hanging out.

************************

(Narrator's POV)

As Damian and Bad Bunny continued hanging out with each other, little did they know that the girl they were just talking about is in the Thunderdome with them. She's with her seamstress, Misty, checking on her attire that she helped Misty make. "Here it is, Shantae. Done and ready for Sunday." The seamstress shows Amirah her new ring attire.

"This is so fly! It came together so nicely!" Shantae was happy with how her gear turned out

"This is so fly! It came together so nicely!" Shantae was happy with how her gear turned out. "Sexy, flashy and badass, which pretty much describes you." Misty says to her with a smile. "I love it! I can't wait to wear this at the Rumble!" Shantae says excitedly, looking at her gear. "You're gonna kick ass and look good doing it." Misty says to her. "And you did really well with the top and jacket. So stylish. The hoodie is so cool." Her seamstress praised the young girl. "Thank you. I tried." Shantae responded with a timid smile. "It looks really good. You did a great job." Misty nodded at her. This is Shantae's big break on the main roster and she's very excited.