Chapter 5: Move On

(Shantae's POV)

{Monday February 8, 2021}

Another week went by and it's another Monday Night Raw. My second Raw, to be exact. And I got my own greenroom! It's arranged how I'd imagine it. Like a princess but to an extent and not super girly. I absolutely love it! Thanks, Hunter! The reason for getting a greenroom is not because I don't like the locker room or socializing with other superstars. I just want my own space to shower and change. Everyone is welcome to my greenroom and hang out if they want. Everyone except for some people. Y'all know who. I play music, I have video games, I got snacks and drinks,  everyone can come in here and vibe. Especially Damian and Bad Bunny. My overall bond with them has grown so well in a short amount of time. We've grown so close, we'll just be in our own world sometimes. We always text each other to check on one another and we hung out over the weekend. I also trained with them at the Performance Center. I'm so glad I'm paired up with them. They're so sweet.

I'm sitting in my greenroom, dressed in my on-camera outfit for tonight, which looks like this.

I'm just vibing to music. Soon I heard a knock on my door, followed by a male voice. "Chiquita, ¿podemos pasar?  (Chiquita, can we come in?)" It was BB's voice. "Adelante. (Come in.)" I responded, looking at the door as I heard the doorknob turn. The door opened, revealing Damian and Bad Bunny. "What's up, guys." I greeted them, facing them in my swivel chair with the music still playing. "Hey. You got your own greenroom, I see." Bad Bunny says as they walked in. "It's all decked out and what not. I see you." Damian says with an impressed nod. "Thank you. I like having my own space." I responded. "That's understandable. You got everything going on here. Music's playing, you got games, it's a vibe." Damian looked around the room. "Hell, can I get one for myself?" He added on. "You're welcome to come in here and chill. Just because I have my own room doesn't mean no one's allowed in." I said as I got up from my chair.

"Did you guys need anything?" I asked them as I went to check on my incense to make sure it's still burning. I burn incense and sage in my space to keep positive energy. You can say I'm a bit of a spiritual person. And I also like the scents. "We were here initially to tell you that we need to go out to the ring soon. And we also wanted to see you." BB spoke, making me smile at the last part. "Aww, you came to see me?" I grinned. "Yeah. Especially this guy. He wouldn't shut up about you. He's whipped." Bad Bunny gestured to the 6'5 Puerto Rican beside him. "Benito..." Damian sighed out of embarrassment. "What?" I giggled. "I literally drove you here. You missed me already?" I teased him. Damian smiled timidly, rubbing the back of his neck. "Yes....I did." He admitted with a chuckle. Bad Bunny nodded. "Like I said. Whipped." He egged on. "Hush!" Damian playfully pushed him. BB laughed and I just smiled. "I can't with you." I shook my head. "I like those shoes, chiquita. Fuego!" Bad Bunny gestured to my silver platform sneakers with chains on them. "Gracias, mano. I love these kicks, too. I saw these online and I was like, 'I gotta have 'em.'" I said, looking at my shoes. "The whole fit is cool. All the outfits I've seen you in are so nice. You're the next generation's fashion icon." Damian complimented me.