Chapter 4: Messy Smackdown

(Shantae's POV)

{Friday February 5, 2021; Smackdown Live}

I know today is Friday and it's Smackdown. But since Carmella thought it would be nice to bring her little pancake butt to Raw and be messy to me, I'ma do the same thing to her. But a little different. Remember when I took that screenshot of the picture of Carmella and Austin? Yeah, it has something to do with that. Since today is Friday Night Smackdown, that means I wouldn't have my greenroom. So I arrived to the Thunderdome in my outfit already. It looks like this.

Dressed for the occasion cause I'm about to kill this shit

Dressed for the occasion cause I'm about to kill this shit. I already have everything in order. Now, I just gotta give Carmella a little surprise. I was greeted by a few of the Smackdown superstars as I made my way down the corridor to the monitor to watch for my cue. On my way there, my phone rang and it was Damian calling me. "Hey." I answered. "Hola, mi princesa." Damian says back. "'Sup, mano." I said back. "I was thinking maybe we can go out tonight. Just us two. I know it sounds weird because I don't have a car right now." He chuckled on the last part. I giggled, "It does, kind of. But yeah, we can go out. After I'm done with this thing at Smackdown, I'll come get you." I told him. "What are you doing at Smackdown?" He was puzzled. "Oh nothing. Just paying Carmella a little visit." I said nonchalantly. "Oh boy..." I heard him sigh with a slight laugh. "¿Qué?" I grinned. "Alguien va a  salir lastimado. (Someone's gonna get hurt.) I just know it." Damian answered me. "Hey, I gotta let this bitch know. She can't just come to my show being messy and expect me not to do something. It's like when someone comes up in your house on some disrespectful shit and they expect you not to do anything about it." I said back. "Can't argue with that. I was gonna watch Smackdown already. But now that you're telling me you're gonna show up, I really wanna watch it now." He says to me.

"Oh, you're a fan, huh?" I teased him. I heard his deep chuckle, "You can say that." He replies. "Alright, I'ma go get this done and I'll pull up on you." I said to him. "Alright. See you later." He responded. "Fo' sho." With that, we hung up and I watched the action in the ring from the monitor. I saw that Carmella was having a segment in the ring with Bianca, Sasha Banks, and Reggie. While watching, Bianca says that she chooses to face Sasha Banks at WrestleMania, which I'm happy for. Then she also challenged Carmella to a match since she had the nerve to interrupt her. This is almost too easy.

I watched the rest of the footage and the segment ended. I hid somewhere so Carmella wouldn't see me, cause I'm supposed to catch her off guard. After a few minutes, the match between Bianca and Carmella started. I watched the match closely to know the perfect time to go out. I waited a good few minutes into the match as Carmella was getting momentum. "Perfect." I muttered to myself as I make my way to the curtain.

When I got there, the stage crew was confused to see me on Smackdown. "Play my music." I told them. "But why?" They questioned. "Just do it." I responded back. They looked at each other and shrugged before they cued my entrance music. I grabbed a mic and switched it on before I walked out on stage. Carmella was looking at me with a glare. I chuckled as I stood in the center of the stage. I saw that the fans on the screens were cheering for me. "What are you doing here??!!" Carmella yelled. I wiggled my fingers at her with a smile and my music stopped. "Hi, Carmella~" I said in a sing-songy way. "Happy to see me? Of course you are." I giggled. "You know, I just really like how you came over to my show and try to make a fool out of me and just expect me not to do anything. Gosh, I love being underestimated." I began. "You wanted to get up close and personal with me, I got something for your ass. And Corey, I don't think you're gonna like this, man." I proceeded to point up to the tron behind me. The screenshot of Carmella and Austin in bed together showed up on screen.

The virtual fans were laughing in shock. Carmella stood there frozen with a glare. I looked behind the ring and Corey Graves was baffled. "Oh! And not only did she step out on her future hubby, she took off her ring! That's some foul ish right here." I said. "You bitch!! How dare you??!! I'll kick your--waa!!" Carmella was interrupted by Bianca lifting her on her shoulders and into her finisher, 'The K.O.D.' The picture disappeared as I watched my best friend get the 3-count, winning the match. I smiled with satisfaction as Bianca's music blared through the speakers. "Here's your winner, Bianca Belair!" Mike Rome announced. Bianca looked at me. "Girl, what was that?" She chuckled, coming up the ramp. I shrugged, "I told her cheaters never prosper. Poor Corey." I said as we did our handshake. I looked back in the ring and saw Corey getting in the ring to have a word with Carmella. Bianca and I left the arena and went backstage. "That was an insane stunt you just pulled. You know she's gonna get you back, right?" Bianca says to me. I snickered, "You think I'm scared of her? She can come back to Raw and try it if she wants." I wasn't worried. Bianca shook her head, "I don't know who's more ballsy. You or Shotzi." She says to me. I grinned, "I would say Shotzi. She's done a lot more crazy stuff than me." I said. Bianca nodded in agreement. "True."

After talking a little bit more, I left the Thunderdome. I drove to Damian's house to pick him up so we can go out. I was gonna call and tell him I'm on my way. But then he called me. And the first thing he said was that I'm a maniac and that I need to be stopped. He was talking about what I did on Smackdown. I just laughed at him. I pulled up and he was waiting outside. He saw my car and chuckled. Right now I'm driving my light blue Corvette Stingray. Yes, I have two cars. I copped the Maserati because I wanted a car that seated more people if I needed to carpool more than one person. "That color is very discreet." Damian says sarcastically as he walked over to my car. "Yeah. Can you tell what color it is?" I played along. "I don't know. I can't tell if it's black or a really deep purple." He went on. "No. It's forest green." I joked, causing both of us to laugh as he got into the passenger seat. "But seriously, though. This light blue is bright. It's 10:00 at night and I can still see it clear as day. But it's nice, though. And you got the matching rims. Check you out." He leaned over the door and saw the rims on my tires. I nodded with a hum, "Yeah, they're nice. Ahora siéntate antes de que tu trasero alto se caiga del auto y me ría en tu cara. (Now sit down before your tall ass tumbles out of the car and I laugh in your face.)" I said to him. "Grosero. (Rude.)" Damian says, sitting back down. I chuckled and we drove away from his house.

We didn't know exactly what we wanted to do, we just kinda did whatever. And honestly, it's more fun than having a night out when it's planned. It's always a lot of fun going out with Damian. The guy knows how to have fun. And I really like being around him. I have to admit, I'm starting to have feelings for him. I know before I said I was starting to simp for him. That's still true but for real, though. I'm starting to get attached to him. Reason I admit this because lately, I've been noticing my ways around him. The biggest thing I've been noticing is that I'm always under him. Either I'm leaning on him or snuggled up under his arm. I don't know why I'm like this. He is pretty comfy, though.