Dark World - Dazai x Reader ◻

You are Mori's adoptive daughter, not many people know about you. 

While you do not have an ability Mori uses you as an assassin, hence why he keeps you hidden. However, since you aren't allowed human interaction and well, you're raised by Mori, you become bit like Dazai and stuff. 

Yes, ADA Dazai is very fine, but Port Mafia Dazai is lowkey hot fight me

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your world was dark. You were borne of darkness, thrived in the darkness, and brought darkness upon others.

Your mother was a married woman who had slept with another married man, and then they had you. In a fit of jealous rage, your mother was slaughtered by your father's wife. Your father, not wanting to have a reminder of everything that had happened, abandoned you on the side of a forest road to be eaten by some wild beast.

What a lovely romantic civil story.

And that's when Mori Ougai found you.

What the underground doctor had been doing in that place was unknown to you, but he had picked you up nonetheless and brought you back to his small clinic to nurse you back to health.

Somehow, he recognized the darkness in your eyes and the potential he could use and decided to save your short life.

And so, you grew up in the shadows behind your adoptive father. Kept out of the light and out of the sight of people. The few that he trusted knew about you but never were you around others for long. 

And then Mori Ougai joined the mafia. 

That's when the bloodshed started, and your world plunged into almost complete black.  

Yes, Mori had his own ability and could use Elise to kill people but why do that when he could use a young innocent girl to assassinate people without a scene instead? 

And then the health of the current boss went downhill, Mori killed the man under your and Dazai's watch. The latter never even knowing you were there in the shadows, eyes as dull as the one that wasn't covered in bandages.

Who is he? You wondered, and for a jealous split second, you wondered if Mori had a new... project. 

Then, like everything else you felt, you locked it away in a box and threw it out, only letting your calculated intelligence analyze what was happening. 

Of course, Mori would need a witness people know to say he died of sickness. Since I've been hidden this whole time and I'm his daughter, no one would believe me. 

And so, a year passed, and then you found yourself sitting in a dark corner listening to the now boss complain about how everything was going horribly to the same boy. 

Dazai Osamu, you had learned was the rather handsome bandaged brunette's name. Unbeknownst to the dark teen, your father had you trail him from time to time, keeping an eye out for any suspicious activities. 

Did he know you were there at the moment? You supposed not. Mori often talked about this boy, a dark suicidal kid who he had trusted with the cover up of the former boss's death but not much else.

Do you know my father has a target on you back, should you make a wrong move? I would slit your throat in a second and give you that death we both so crave. 

Your e/c eyes watched as the younger mafioso mixed together a deadly combination of medication while Mori lectured him upon the importance of him staying alive.