Thought Process - Kunidazai 💫

okii yes SKK is my OTP but uh Kunidazai is probably my second fav and if you can't tell uh im a huge fan of enemies to lovers trope idk why 😅

AND BRO THIS FANART ITS TOP TIER I LOVE IT I STAN OMG ITS AMAZING

if you also can't tell i suck at coming up with titles plz kill me now

---------------------------------------------------------

"DAZAI STOP FLIRTING WITH THE CLIENT"

"Why, are you jeaalllouusss Kuniiiikidaaaa-kunnnnn~" 

- SMACK -

Atsushi sweated nervously, watching the blonde beat up the bandaged man as the client stared in confusion. 

"I-i'm sorry about them ma'am, now about the business..." The weretiger hurriedly led the woman away from the two co-workers.

"CAN YOU NOT TRY TO GET OUR CLIENT TO COMMIT SUICIDE WITH YOU FOR ONCE???"

Dazai found it hard to respond as Kunikida strangled him.

"It's... difficult... when they're so beautiful-" Dazai managed to choke out and Kunikida, upon realizing this was messing up his schedule, flipped the brunette over and slammed him to the ground before walking away to find Atsushi and the client, still silently fuming. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that day, after the woman's case had been solved, Kunikida set down to type up his report, the idealist realizing it was actually quite peaceful at the moment.

Wait... where's Dazai? 

Oh well, probably floating down a river somewhere. Who cares? 

If he actually manages to drown himself, I swear to God... no, don't worry, that man in indestructible...

"Kunikida-san!!" Atsushi ran over to the man's desk, yelling.

"What is it, brat?" He replied, not looking up from his computer.

"Dazai-san is taking a nap-"

"Good. The peace and quiet is nice. "

"IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD!!!" 

"..."

"..."

"what?"

Kunikida kept typing for a few minutes before saving his work and slowly shutting his laptop. 

"He's sleeping in the middle of the road, Kunikida-san, can't you hear the horns??" The white-haired boy said, and Kunikida, after listening, realized he could indeed hear cars honking. 

"Damn it, you stupid waste of bandages." He grumbled and stood up, pushing his glasses up his nose. 

With deadly purpose, like a hunter stalking its prey, Kunikida calmly set out and down the road, crossing to crouch beside a man wrapped in a sandy trench coat. 

He roughly hauled him to his feet and Dazai woke up of course, smiling at his partner.

"Kunikida-kun! You found me!" 

"A four-year-old child could find you with the ruckus you're making." He replied calmy. However, you could practically see the steam coming out of his ears. Kunikida grabbed Dazai's arm and started marching back to the agency. 

"Ow, ow, ow, Kunikida-kun who knew you had such a firm grip~" Dazai stumbled after the blonde, his wrist being crushed in the man's hand.

Once they were safely inside the building and out of sight of civilians, Kunikida let go of Dazai and turned towards him, pushing his glasses up again and taking a deep breath.