Hurt - Chuuya x Reader ◻

I can't do titles anymore-

You are one of Chuuya's subordinates but maybe y'all have a bit more feelings than that 

You don't have an ability, but you are a pretty skilled fighter.

I also made-up random names for the other ppl so sorry lol

--------------------------------------------------------------

"L/n, Nakanda, Kou- ah whatever, all of you listen up! I'm not going to just stand here and list off names." The voice of the Port Mafia executive, Nakahara Chuuya, called out and you and your fellow mafiosi scrambled up. 

The ginger had a piece of paper in one gloved hand, and he walked over to the table in the middle of the room, setting it down and flattening it out.

"Orders from the boss, I'm supposed to take a team here and check things it. It's right on the edge of mafia territory and we got word that a group recently moved in there, possibly part of an enemy organization.

You walked over and leaned to look at the paper- a map- seeing an old building circled in red. 

"Why aren't the Black Lizard doing it?" One of the others asked as Chuuya stepped back so you could take a closer look at the map. 

You glanced up at your superior, wondering the same thing, and were surprised to find him looking at you. You both made awkward eye contact for a split second before he quickly looked away. "The Black Lizard are on another job; I didn't receive the details."

Your cheeks hot, you looked back down. Stay focused Y/n. You can't let your crush on your superior get in the way of things. You won't survive like that in the Port Mafia.

Shoving your emotions away, you straightened, turning and beginning to put away the card game you'd been playing. "When do we leave?"

You could feel Chuuya's blue eyes on you again. "As soon as everyone is ready."

Stepping away from the table, everybody started packing up, reloading guns, grabbing knives, the people with special abilities only took a weapon or two as precaution and you couldn't help but be slightly jealous.

The people who do the best in the Port Mafia are the ones with special abilities... but I can still make it to the top.

"Y/n-kun!" Kou walked over, grinning. 

Kou, one of your best friends in the group. Very mischievous, do not trust him with any personal information. His ability, which allowed him to read and manipulate emotions, was what hadn't got him killed yet when he pissed off other members with his careless pranks. 

"Kou-kun?" You replied, eyeing him warily as he put an arm around your shoulders. 

"Ahhh don't give me that look, can't I just give my friend a hug?"

"No." You replied flatly. "What are you up to?"

"Ugh fine I was going to like put gum in your hair but never mind." The dark-haired man smirked, and you drove your sharp elbow into his stomach making him lurch away from you and groan in pain. "Ouch Y/n-kun!"

"We have a job to do, stop messing around." You replied, rolling your eyes. 

"Is Kou-kun bothering you?" Chuuya's voice asked sharply from nearby, and you glanced at him, realizing how that may have looked to somebody else. 

"Nope, just trying to play a prank." 

The man paused, then nodded and walked off to talk to another of the subordinates and Kou came back, dark eyes twinkling.