Fire - Chuuya Nakahara x Reader ◻

Yes, I know I said I'd do a Kunikida x Reader, but I suddenly wrote this one night and am actually proud of how it turned out.

I would die for this man :)

Your ability: Colliding Forces, a kinda matter manipulation. You can send objects flying and create a sort of shield around yourself.

Italics are flashbacks. 

I hope you enjoy :)

---------------------------------------------------

Y/n L/n.

She was fire.

Somewhat soft at first glance, yet fierce and sharp enough to burn you with a single touch, word, or glance. 

Chuuya had once seen a newer member of the mafia accidently take his fellow executive as a secretary, and oh what an impression she had made on him with that single meeting. 

He remembered it clearly, it was a particularly horrible day in a week of misfortune. 

"You look worked to the bone." The young man purred, pausing at her desk as he walked by. Somehow, he had mistaken her for the executive's secretary, or perhaps one of their assistants. 

He had leaned forward with a slight smirk as his fingertips brushed the paper she was working on. "I can help you." His tone was more suggestive than appropriate given any office situation and Chuuya immediately bristled, but his co-worker could take care of herself.

Soon the young man was running out of the office, his face pale with horror, but he returned the next day. Y/n L/n had taken up her subordinate's offer and now he was her assistant, always stuck with the most boring and disgusting jobs she could offer. 

But, like any flames, she had a warmth to her. 

"Chuuya-kun!" She yelled, running towards her partner as he fell to his knees, caught off guard by an enemy soldier. 

"Ability: Colliding Forces!!" She thrust her hand out, (h/c) hair flying as a yellow glow surrounded her and the opposing man. He went flying away with her motion and she knelt next to Chuuya. 

"Don't let ever let your guard down on the field, dumbass. That's how you get yourself killed." She snapped, her tone harsh and scolding, contrasting the concern in her glowing (e/c) eyes. 

Chuuya coughed and gave her a faint smirk, his hand over the wound on his ribs. It wasn't too deep, and it had missed everything important, but it was still bleeding heavily. "Just gotta make sure you have my back, Y/n-chan."

The mafiosa rolled her eyes. "Let's get you to the infirmary."

Fire, passionate and blazing.

A mostly empty glass of wine glowed in the moonlight on a table. A hat, cast aside and a jacket thrown to the floor. A sweater on the floor, a pair of gloves tossed onto a chair. Wrinkled sheets and sweaty bodies, a pair of lips whispering something into soft hair.

It could burn everything down. 

"Chuuuyaaaaaaa-" You yelled, running and smashing through the window before starting to free-fall down towards the highway forty stories below. Fire and smoke billowed out the top of the building and the floor you leapt out of exploded. 

You used your ability to create a shield around yourself, protecting you from the flames and debris, but there wasn't much you could do to stop yourself from falling.