Third Culture Kids

Hello! And welcome to our story, before you start reading we want to give you a little backround information.

We are 4 students from the Netherlands who are studying at Marnix College in Ede. And for the subject global perspectives we have to write a book to raise awareness about third culture kids. Our goal is to inform the upcoming generation of what third culture kids are and the struggles that come with it. So that we can understand each other better and know how to help those who have been moving across the world.

If you are un aware of the meaning of a third culture kid here is a short explanation:A third culture kid is someone who has lived in multiple cultures, and all those seperate cultures form one new culture. This can be difficult because you do not know were your home is or were you belong.

We had to gather different cultural perspectives in order to carry out our project. So with the information we collected plus our own experiences we have written a short 8 chapter story from the perspective of a thrid culture kid, because we believe that this is the way you can best learn to understand what it is like to be a third culture kid. We hope you enjoy and that you can learn something about TCK's

Don't forget to follow us on instagram and tiktok, you can always send us a message, DM's are always open.

Instagram:@a.place.to.call.home

Tiktok:@a.place.to.call.home

Disclaimer

We are in no way professional authors, this story is not perfect but is ment to raise awareness!

This book is a work of fiction. Names, Characters, Businesses, Events, Places, and incidents are either product of the authors imagination or used in a fictitious manner, Any resamblance to an actual person, living or dead, or any actual events are purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form by any means without prior written permission from the author

Copyright 2022