Chapter 6

A week later...

 "Jade, if you are feeling better you can go to your first boxing training in your new boxing school" Mike said. 

Suddenly her headache disappeared. "Oh yes, is that today already?" Jade said, full of enthusiasm. "Yes, it starts at 14:00, be on time!" Mike replyed, excited by his sisters smile. Jade had a big passion for boxing. Partly because it was the place where she could let her anger, irritations or fear out. When she lived in Mexico she was the best boxer in her age group in the entire region, but now she had to start all over again.

Jade was so excited that she arrived at her training almost 30 minutes before it even started. "You aren't supposed to be here yet" a girl around her age said."I know, but i was way too excited to just stay at home and wait before the actual training started, also i am new here so I thought it wouldn't hurt anyone to come earlier" Jade said. 

"Oh so you're the new girl? well i hope you can box because the level of boxing is on very advanced " the girl said. Jade was kind off shocked, she should be flattered that the mean girl even talked to her, but it didnt feel right.

 A big strong man walked up to her. "Hello you must be the new girl, Jade" the man said. She introduced herself and the man was her new trainer. He showed her the entire building and Jade was stunned. The building was so big and it was all part of the boxing school. She met the kids that would be training with her and the mean girl from earlier was standing along with the others. Jade was sad that she was going to see that girl multiple times in the future, but decided not to let it addect her too much. The training started and the trainer was shocked by her talent. Jade was really good but so was the mean girl. It looked like she got some competition here. 

"bring it on" she said quitely. 

Things like this really helped Jade to come to terms with the fact that she was in the Netherlands again. Maybe one day she would be able to call this place her home.