{ 4 }

'What are you doing here?', Jaehyun says to a beautiful woman standing in front of him.

'Aren't you happy to see me Jae? So sweet of you.', the woman rolls her eyes.

'I'm sorry Jennie. You already visited last week so your sudden visit is a bit unexpected.', Jaehyun laughs nervously.

The girl named Jennie looks shocked as she looks at the human hiding behind Jaehyun.

'Jaehyun, who is that?', she asks.

'Jennie, it's not what you think-'

'Send him back to the human world right now.', the woman demands.

'I can't, it's a long story but I'm making him stay here for a week and then-'

'If he isn't to any use of you within the week, you'd kill him.', she finished Jaehyun's sentence.

'That's not...', Jaehyun stuggles to find words.

'Jaehyun don't you remember what you promised me... Don't you remember what I've been through? The incident that took place years ago? Did everything that happened mean nothing to you at all!?'

Jaehyun grabs her shoulder and drags her away. The things they're saying now inaudible to Jungwoo.

He starts wondering what that was all about. Who is that woman? What is she to Jaehyun? What do people keep mistaking this situation for?

If Jungwoo remembers correctly...

~~
'I'm keeping him here for a week. I have my reasons. I'd appreciate if you could inform as many demons as you can about him, so they wont try to kill him. Great punishment awaits anyone who harms this human.', Jaehyun answers.

'But boss... Don't you remember what-'

The demon gets cut off imediatly by his boss. 'Shut it! This isn't like that. Now if you don't mind, I'm trying to pass.', Jaehyun says angrily.

The guy imediatly steps aside. The boss violently grabs Jungwoo by the arm and drags him closer to himself.
~~

'That demon also seemed to want to remind him of something that happened in the past, just like the woman just now.', Jungwoo thinks to himself.

The human looks to the two people arguing as to his surprise the woman is walking up to him.

Jaehyun seems to be standing  as still as a statue.

'I'm sorry about everything that happened here, Jungwoo. I'll be sending you back to the human world now, Okay?', Jennie says sweetly.

'Okay, thank you very much.', Jungwoo says.

'You will most likely forget everything that happened here, and sadly enough I can't choose the exact location of where to send you so sorry for that.'

Jennie cups Jungwoo's face with her hands and touches foreheads. 'Close your eyes.', she says.

Jungwoo does as she says and starts feeling light headed.