{ 13 }

A new day has arrived, Jaehyun and Jungwoo are taking a walk outside of the mansion.

'The flowers here in the demon world look so nice.', Jungwoo says as he runs around and picks flowers.

'I agree.', Jaehyun smiles and follows Jungwoo around in the grass fields.

'Look at this one!'

'Oh and this one!'

'This one's so small!'

...

Jungwoo is finally done picking flowers and decided to sit down against a big tree.

Jaehyun sitting next to him of course.

They decided to spend their time silently.

After a few minutes Jaehyun feels a tap on his shoulder.

He turns his head and meets with Jungwoo having a wide smile on his face.

'What's up?', Jaehyun asks and pets the others head.

'I made something for you.', Jungwoo says proudly.

Jaehyun looks surpirsed. 'You did? Show me.'

Jungwoo makes some fake drum roll noises and then shows Jaehyun his present.

'Tadaa!', he yells proudly and shows Jaehyun the flower crown he made.

Jaehyun smiles widely and gasps. 'Aawh Jungwoo~'

He gently takes the flower crown and puts it on his head.

'Do I look good with it?', he asks and poses for Jungwoo.

'Yes you do. Wait let me adjust it properly.', Jungwoo smiles and gently adjusts the crown.

He subconsiously sticks his tongue out when concentrating, which Jaehyun finds extremely cute.

'There.', the boy proudly looks at Jaehyun and his crown.

Jaehyun smiles. 'Thank you Jungwoo. I love it.'

They give eachother a warm hug before deciding to go back to the mansion.

On their way there they stumble across Taeyong and Doyoung.

'Oh hey, didn't expect to see you two here.', Jungwoo says to them.

'Me neither! By the way boss, that flower crown looks awesome on you.', Doyoung says.

'Haha thank you. Jungwoo made it for me.', Jaehyun brags and holds Jungwoo's hand.

Jungwoo slightly blushes.

'Aah I'm so jealous. If only my boyfriend was as talented as yours.', Taeyong teases.

Doyoung playfully punches Taeyong's arm.