{ 20 }

'Jaehyun! Jaehyun please wake up!'

Jaehyun turns his head to look at Jungwoo, who is crying his eyes out and yelling at him.

'Jungwoo what's wrong?', he says and sits up, looking at his lover.

Quickly he spots the bloody pants and shoes on Jungwoo's body, and the discoloring in his neck.

'Jungwoo!', he yells in fear.

'It hurts so much Jae! Please help me!', Jungwoo cries out.

'Holy shit...', Jaehyun yells, feeling his stomach turn at the sight.

He quickly leaves the room and goes to get the healing demon.

'Please heal Jungwoo! His legs are crumbling apart it's a horrible sight!', Jaehyun begs the guy, making his eyes widen and quickly run to the room.

Jaehyun runs behind the guy, opening the door but being quick to fall back in shock.

The whole room is painted with dark red blood that's dripping from the ceiling and walls, but no Jungwoo to be seen.

'J-Jungwoo?', Jaehyun says in fear looking around.

Suddenly on the ground he sees Jungwoo crawling towards him, with no lower body whatsoever.

'This is all your fault Jaehyun! If only you didn't rely on me to kill your father! If only you where strong enough to do it yourself! If only you didn't turn me into a monster like you! I would be completely fine... You're such a weaking, a disappointment.', Jungwoo yells out, red colored tears streaming from his face.

Suddenly Jaehyun wakes up in a cold sweat.

He notices he's back in his bed, the lights are out and it's dark. He looks beside him to see Jungwoo peacefully asleep.

'It was just a dream...', he says to himself, relieved that it wasn't real.

He gets out of bed to grab his diary once again, and writes down what happened.

After he's finished he looks back at Jungwoo, then joins the boy in bed again.

He manages to calmly fall asleep.

...

It's morning and both Jungwoo and Jaehyun wake up at the same time.

'Goodmorning beautiful.', Jaehyun says, caressing the others hair.

Jungwoo smiles. 'Goodmorning Jae.'

'How are you feeling?', Jaehyun asks.

'I feel fine. My lower body still feels completely numb though.', Jungwoo says, sadly smiling at the last part.

'At least you're not in pain.'

Jungwoo nods at the statement, being thankful because his condition could've been worse.