{ 7 }

'Jungwoo! Are you okay?', Jungwoo opens his eyes and sees a worried Lucas hovering over him.

'Where am I?', Jungwoo asks.

'In the hospital. I came to pick you up at the therapists house but it was taking a bit long. So I let myself in and saw you all alone laying on the floor. You weren't waking up so I brought you to the hospital.', Lucas explains.

'Luck really isn't on my side lately.', Jungwoo smiles weakly at Lucas.

'Haha yeah...'

Silence enters the room and Lucas starts fiddling with his fingers.

Suddenly Jungwoo jumps up and looks around. 'Fuck.', he whispers.

'What's up?', Lucas asks him.

Jungwoo grabs his own hair and starts thinking.

'Jungwoo?', Lucas tries again.

'Lucas...', Jungwoo looks at his friend who is confused. 'Yeah?'

'Can you do something for me... just one thing.', Jungwoo asks.

'Of course! After what you've been through I'll do anything for you.'

'Promise?', Jungwoo holds out his pinky.

'I promise.', Lucas connects their pinkies and smiles.

'Let's do the spell again.'

Lucas feels his heart drop at the request Jungwoo made.

'Are you nuts?', Lucas backs away from his friend.

'Please. There's something I have to do.'

'If it fails again, yo-'

'It wont fail again! I remember what happens now and I have nothing to worry about!'

'So you remember what happened when you disappeared!?'

'I didn't at first... But now I do. And I have to go back.'

'But why!?', a tears rolls down Lucas' cheek.

'Do you have any idea how worried I was about you while you where gone!? And now you dare ask me to help bring you back to wherever you where? Do you really not care about other people's feelings at all!?', the taller exclaims.

'I do care about other people's feelings! And that's exactly why I have to go back!'

Lucas is in disbelief of what Jungwoo is saying. 'You're crazy Jungwoo. Take a look in the mirror! This whole thing has made you completely lose it!'

Jungwoo stands up angrily from his seat and grabs Lucas' collar. 'You don't understand Lucas! When I was missing in this world, I was in another world full of demons! But they took care of me and I made friends there! One of them even tried to get me back there yesterday but I didn't realise it was him. And now I realised who he was and what he tried to do. I have to go apologise. And I have to go and see Jaehyun again...'