{ 11 }

'I can't touch you. But this thing can.', he points at a sharp object in his hand and lifts it up, preparing to stab Haechan with it.

'Fuck...', the boy whispers and looks up at Lucifer with fear in his eyes.

Jaehyun with all the strength he has left grabs Lucifer from behind.

He uses both his hands to hold his father back from stabbing Haechan.

'Taeil. I can't watch this anymore.', Jungwoo starts panicking and crying.

'Just put some faith in the boss.', Taeil says with teary eyes himself.

While Jaehyun is holding Lucifer, Haechan takes his chance to crawl away.

'Haechan, just make yourself disappear! I'm sure you can make youself come back too!', Jungwoo yells.

Haechans eyes light up at the idea. 'Thank you Jungwoo!', he yells and touches his own arm.

Suddenly he vanishes.

'Goddammit!', Lucifer exclaims and pushes his son off of him.

Jaehyun grunts as he lays down, Lucifer stands above him with the sharp thing and stabs towards his face.

Jaehyun barely manages to dodge it.

He looks around and sees all of his lifeless servants scattered around everywhere.

He manages to escape from his father and run up to Jungwoo.

'Jungwoo, you're our only hope now.', Jaehyun says to the human out of breath

'What do you mean?', Jungwoo asks confused.

Jaehyun places his hands on Jungwoo's waist. 'I can turn you into a demon. You will get a power like all of us. There's a small chance it's powerfull enough to fight against Lucifer. Will you allow me to turn you into one of us?'

Before Jungwoo can answer, Taeil interrupts. 'Boss! You can't do that! What if he ends up the same way Lisa did!?'

'If that happens, he'll still live longer than if he dies now.', Jaehyun explains calmly.

Taeil turns his head away from the two. He hates that Jaehyun is right.

Taeil goes in front of the two, protecting Jungwoo.

Lucifer knows that since Taeil is protecting Jungwoo, he wont get a chance to approach Jaehyun either, sonce they're so close to eachother.

'Go ahead.', Jungwoo closes his eyes.

Jaehyun places his face against the humans neck. He opens his mouth and bites.

Jungwoo grunts a little and holds on to Jaehyun for support.

He feels a shock going through his whole body and falls to the ground.