{ 5 }

'Sorry miss but we have to ask Jungwoo questions without you listening. If you could kindly leave the room that'd be nice.', a police officer says.

'Of course.', Mrs. Wong leaves the room.

'Okay Jungwoo, make yourself comfortable.', another officer says.

Jungwoo nods and sits down on the chair on front of him.

'So tell me everything you remember.'

...

Jungwoo finishes explaining and answering all the officers questions after many minutes.

'Okay, you're free to leave now. Thank you for your cooperation', the officer says.

'No problem.', Jungwoo responds as he leaves the room.

There he sees Lucas and his mother waiting for him.

'How did it go?', Lucas asks.

'Good. They asked pretty basic questions. Like what I still remember and stuff.'

Jungwoo continues:'They did recommend that I go talk to a therapist. Apparently the trauma or shock from what actually happened when I disappeared might've been so bad it caused memory loss or something like that.'

The taller nods. 'I have this friend who knows a good therapist I think.'

Lucas takes out his phone and sends that friend a message as they all head back to the car.

'I'll drive you back to your own home, okay?', Mrs. Wong suggests.

'Yeah sure.', Jungwoo answers.

'I'll tell you if I have news from my friend.', Lucas adds.

Jungwoo nods.

...

'Good luck Jungwoo!', Lucas says as he sees his friend off at the therapists house.

Jungwoo smiles sweetly at him as he then turns around and rings the doorbell of the house.

After a second a voice is heard from the speaker above the bell. 'Who is it?'

'It's Jungwoo.', the boy answers.

'Jungwoo... Alright, come in.', the guy hears a click from the door, assuming it unlocked he opens it.

He walks inside and looks in awe at how fancy the house looks.

A door opens at the end of the short hallway he's in. 'Over here.', a black haired boy with glasses says.

'Are you Mr. Kim?', Jungwoo asks.

'Yes I am.', he answers. Jungwoo walks his way into the other room.