The Bathrooms [PT: 2]

Tommy's first day didn't go as well as he had hoped, hell, the first thing he saw when he tripped off that bus was, stares. It's not like he wasn't used to those, but when he closed his eyes to stop himself from getting more light headed from all the movement, covering his head and tucking his wings in front of- how many were there? They were all talking so loud, all of the background noise suddenly.. stopped. Everything went dead silent.
He opened his eyes and flinched, blurred purple for a moment as he stared at the now tiled floor, scrunching his nose at the rancid smell and cringe that overwhelmed him when he realized this was the school bathroom. Straightened himself to his feet properly, glancing around in an attempt to figure out what happened; the enderman finding dory guy staring at him with purple glitter-looking things practically leaving a trail under them both, and then seeing them immediately looking away wasn't what he was expecting, neither was the response that followed soon after.

"Was that too sudden?" Ranboo's voice steady, but with a small undertoned mumble as if he was worried he might offend Tommy. Still avoiding eye contact, ranboo had himself sit in an uncomfortable silence with Tommy for a moment, wanting to explain that he meant it as a, "Hey, I know what it's like to be stared at and I didn't want you experiencing that type of anxiety on the first day-" crap he said that out loud. "I mean- n-Not in a- I think you have anxiety way or anything just that there was a lot of eyes on- well, not like you didn't- I d- you didn't-" he shut his eyes for a moment and let himself exhale a sigh, tensed as he fought the urge to teleport away because he could feel Tommy's gaze. Yay, purple particles were flooding and disappearing around them both as he bit back the urge to make noises or move them.

Tommy winced, "Wow, you're not very good with people, are you?" that seemed to catch the other off gaurd, but when he opened his mouth to talk again... Well...

Let's just say Tubbo was teleported, too. In the wrong bathroom. From his perspective, one second he was on the stairs of the bus; the next in a bathroom which, he couldn't see was the wrong one because of his hair, but knew by the smell. He moved his hair out of the way for a moment Before glancing around at a group of girls putting on their makeup, now halted to stare at him. Tubbo furrowed his eyebrows, Just said a quick "well this is unfortunate" before running out, apologizing loudly which didn't seem to get through considering he got hit in the back of the head with a purse. Tubbo skiddered on the tiled floor in his hooves Just to pick up the purse and throw it back, "IF YOU'RE GOING TO THROW ANYTHING DON'T LET IT BE YOUR PUR--" well, at least it wasn't a bag. It was a phone. Hit him right in the face.

The commotion was Heard throughout the echoey hallways, as ranboo and Tommy heard Tubbo yelling, sliding on the tile and running into the boy's restroom with toilet paper following in suit on his shoulders, face, you name it.

"WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE ME?" Tubbo shouted, which, Tommy expected wolverine memory loss arc guy to be apologetic, however, they seemed to calm down and start shaking from contained laughter, which, when Tommy heard their real laugh, was loud and joyful. Even though, tall guy looked Embarrassed about it. What was his name? Rabbit? R... Randle?

Ranboo chuckled into his hand, eventually having it move aside to cock his head back, laughing as their other arm crossed his chest, the first joining it as he struggled to breathe in. An ache in his stomach appeared, turning his laugh back into a giggle as he noticed it; leaned Against the wall to exhale. "I think you have a little something on you, bo-" he gave a very expressive smile, and a point with his hand before it retreated to his folded arms. The ram gave a small grumble as the other two watched him pick off the paper and leave it on the floor in a small circle at his feet- well, hooves.

Tommy covered his mouth, he didn't want to admit that the other's laugh was contagious... But it was, it was funny as fuck and he didn't want to give them credit. He did end up picking up the paper at tubbo's hooves, looking around with the wad in his hands just to dump it in a stall's toilet and flush. He recoiled, public bathroom's were horrendous, walked out, slightly annoyed just to wash his hands. Did he touch anything dirty? No. Were those bathrooms the cleanest they'd be in the Entire year because it's the first day? Yes. Did it matter? No. That thing didn't have a lid, any kid that took a massive shit got it everywhere with that spraying water flush. Rolled up his sleeves and put soap on his hands, stared at the sink and furrowed his eyebrows. It didn't have a handle, Nor two knobs, just a metal, button type press, fucking americans. It's a sink. How lazy do you have to be to make it a button? Just turn a god damn handle-- when Tommy press the button, the water pressure on the sink... it made him physically step back as it splashed, rolling his eyes and huffing. Is this what he'd have to deal with?
The other two were talking about what classes they had, excetera excetera, Tommy didn't engage in the conversation, but listened carefully as he shuffled his wings.

"What classes did you end up with, boo?"

Boo? Wait- rabbit, rabbo? No that sounded too close to rabid. Randle- ran- boo... ranboo! There we go!

"I... Don't remember- I Think- I have home EC-?"

Ah shit. Fuck. Please don't tell Tommy that America let's eighteen and sixteen year olds be in the same class. Nothing against them but

Look no offense but they'd probably burn everything they cook. Not to mention they're. Well, american. He'd probably say 'SeAsOnInG? Ha! We hAvE kEtChuP.'. Tommy hid his smile at the impersonation he did in his head, stepped over to join the conversation, holding his hands up slightly because the bathroom lacked a way to dry his hands.

"Home EC? Really? How's that going to work?"

"I don't know, I know a big part is teaching cleanliness and- I mean- it's not like I won't if I don't have to but water is an issue"

Tommy looked at Ranboo, then gave a simple "Why?", to join the conversation.

the other responded with a small
"uhm.. well-" and added a quick "may I?" when he stopped right Before grabbing Tommy's hand. The blond reluctantly gave his hand over to Ranboo's paws, they didn't- LOOK dirty at least.

Ranboo smiled softly as a thank you, cupping their hand in his until smokey steam started to escape. Let go, and lifted his two hands to show the burns it'd Left. "it hurts, and more specifically, burns-"

Tubbo had stepped over to grab their hand without a warning. Look, you could tell by looking at him.. Ranboo's eyes lit up, their face was so expressive, you could tell exactly what they were feeling- all. The time. Right now it seems like they were excited, it didn't feel uncomfortable to them for once. Tubbo raised his other hand just to squish what he called, 'toe beans'. It's just paws... Watching the pink, light green, black splattered prints on the paws spread out, little clipped claws coming out as a result.

Tommy stared, stared at them both. "You know, the Bell's gonna ring. Thanks for teleporting me or whatever but we should probably go to the gym before it's too crowded to get in?" tilted his head before getting between them, nudging them both apart as much as he could, huffing.

Ranboo pulled his hand away, holding it close to his chest as he watched Tubbo give an upset sigh, leading the way out of the bathroom.

This was going by very quickly, Tommy's head spun, light headed. He decided to think it was because of his iron deficiency, and left it at that. It wasn't because he got nervous, of course not! He'd never get lightheaded because of something dumb... But he was really upset- and it wasn't necessarily because of something dumb. it was, well. someONE really dumb. Someone Ranboo's age was an absolute ass. Tommy had to watch as they elbowed Ranboo. Come on, dude. But either way, it was so blurry. He'll deal with it later, he just needed to get to the gym for this thing called "orientation." You meet your teachers and all that, you get a map, too but god no he wasn't ready. Especially not with the other students, if they all acted like mr. PurpleHoodie that'd be Another issue to add to his dumb list.