his office {PT:4}

“Can I come with you” Tommy jumped to his feet, almost knocking his cup over as the plate of pancakes sat unfinished with Philza Minecraft at the front door, already ready to leave as Tommy was still in his pijamas. Phil looked at his watch, his foot tapping as he thought for a moment. “Hurry up, mate I gotta go in like- three minutes. I'll be waiting in the c-”

“THANK YOU PHILZA MINECRAFT” Tommy yelled, which made dad laugh as he watched Tommy trip on their rug and fall into his room. Phil left with a little more than a chuckle.

Tommy had himself run out with messed up hair and feathers clinging to him like dust bunnies as he tried to carry his backpack and new supplies separately, didn't pack them yesterday and it was obvious he didn't heed Phil's warning. He dumped it in the passengers seat of Phil's dark green Jeep. The car already starting as Phil tinkered with the radio, very picky with how his audio left the speakers after how much it costed. Tommy had himself stare at Phil, gathering his thoughts with puffs of cold air making small clouds.

“OH SHIT MY PANNED CAKES”

Philza burst out into laughter, his head craning back as his hand covered his eyes, his other hand on his chest, Tommy making a quick detour Just to come back with the entire plate. Didn't have the strength to tell them it was pancakes, it was SO much funnier panned.

“You better not forget that in my car” to which Tommy dismissed by shoving an entire one in his mouth while Phil looked away.

“That's so gross dude...”
Tommy mumbled something illegible through his food, something about not forgetting it as he was getting crumbs on the floor of the jeep.

The drive was a bit quiet. Not uncomfortable, Just a bit weird. Tommy shoving things in his bag, Philza driving... Well, that was until Phil took initiative.
He took his eyes off the road at a stoplight that had a small bit of traffic for a moment to look at his phone,

‘Bluetooth, connected.’

The next thing Tommy heard was, on full blast, "Barbie girl"  Tommy wheezed in a struggle to breathe as Dad almost dropped his phone fumbling, trying to get it to stop
“SHhIT WRONG-”

'Removed, Barbie girl by aqua from :Songs I'm Ashamed t-'
Phil turned it off.
Tommy.
Was.
Dying.

“WHAT THE FUCK, MAN?”

“AYE, KEEP THAT UP AND I'LL TELL KRISTEN TO MAKE YOU A SWEAR JAR.”

“OH BULLSHIT, she loves me!” he paused with crossed arms, smiled. “Big man, P man. You're just salty I'm the man of the house, you're a sissy, you're a sissy, big P.”

“A catchy tune doesn't make me a sissy, now shut. I have to drive” Phil rolled his eyes playfully, the car filled with mutual laughs and chuckles between the two on the way.

“Ok, okay, so you, big P, are how old? Are you senile, Phil”

“I'm not Senile. And don't call me 'Big P', it sounds so weird”

Tommy laughed, coughing frantically with his dramatics, Phil joining in when Tommy said, dead serious after he stopped:

“What does Senile mean, Phil?”

god by the time they got to school Tommy's stomach hurt from how much he laughed, and he still had to wait with Phil in his office because it was before school started.

His jacket wrapped around his waist, spun in circles in Phil's office chair as they did more important paperwork Tommy could care less about. He grabbed printer paper and rummaged through files, drawers, making the whole place kind of a mess.
“Philza Minecraft, your office is extremely boring. You don't even have coloring pencils.”

“Yeah, mate. It's almost like this is a professional environment.”

Tommy whined. Leaned back in the chair, about to retort with some comment just for it to loose it's balance; he fell back with a flail and scream.

One of the teachers walked in just to stare at them both. So quietly judged Tommy's energy and Phil for laughing at it. Tommy lifted his head, propping himself on his shoulders to sit up. Tommy looked at them, tried to see if he knew them. It was a long, pink haired guy with tusks on either side of his unenthused mouth that Tommy didn't think ever smiled. He assumed it was one of those mean teachers, but was pleasantly surprised to see them give a paper to the laughing Philza and crack a small, mused smile.

“Is this your kid, Phil?”
Dad nodded. Wait did P man talk about Tommy? What did he say, what did he say? Also, DID EVERYONE'S BALLS DROP? Tommy was incredibly annoyed that two out of like ten people had a deep voice, with that same rumble, but this one more monotone.

Tommy was still on the floor when bubblegum hair went up to him, Tommy glanced up, then down to see they had their hand out to help. When he took it, pulled up rather aggressive and quickly, it made his head spin, his scream really obvious as he found his footing and stared up at them. Then at Phil.
Tommy cleared his throat, awkwardly walked, and sunk behind Phil's desk.

Techno raised an eyebrow, giving a chuckle as Phil was trying his hardest not to laugh even more at how embarrassed Tommy was acting.

“I've heard a lot about you.” Techno spoke.

Tommy scrunched his nose, his wings spreading as he grabbed Phil's to hide behind (which Phil was not happy with, but allowed) “Good or bad”

“Bad?” They snorted.