Defensive, aggressive, security. [PT:6]

Tommy ran as fast as he could, the keychains on his backpack jingling with each step.

Bouncing on his feet, squeezing the fence and leaving over it slightly as a few busses stopped, looking above the crowd to find two people.
Come on, come on.... There!

Ranboo getting off the bus carefully, each foot on the same step before going down another again,, and tubbo skipping each other stair by jumping down to the next.

He shoved people out of the way to get to them, going against the crowd just to grab the green sleeve, and having himself jump to grab ranboo's tie. Their height made the other bend down awkwardly and apologize to all the different people that scoffed and shoved.

“oh- uh- h-- hi chicken man... From- yesterday?” Ranboo messed with his tie, trying to stop it from choking him without inconveniencing Tommy.

Tommy huffed, puffed up “I am NOT a chicken. And I told you, my name's T-”

He got shoved, tugging Tubbo and Ranboo down as he struggled for balance. Tommy looked up, that same jerk who elbowed Ranboo yesterday. Tommy let go of them both, now making it his personal mission to show that kid who they're messing with.

Ranboo panicked, following and begging for Tommy to just let it go, it was nice he was trying to be heroic and all but it was just a bit too--

“BEAT HIS ASS!” Tubbo proudly said, offering a thumbs up. Ram grabbing Ranboo's arm to follow at a safe distance.

Tommy puffed up, tapping their purple jacket on the shoulder, he couldn't get a good read on them, beanie placed on blonde hair, hands in their pockets. Tommy inhaled, grabbing their shoulder once he had an opening to.

“What's your deal, dude?” they turned, the harsh tone they gave had Tommy pause himself, looking at all the purple spotting on their cheeks, leading to their hidden ears. Their brows furrowed with an extra eye being hidden by hair on their forehead. Dark purple.

“You keep pushing my friend around, and I just th-”

“Okay? That's life, get over it man I'm just trying to get to class”

“Well, I mean, there's nicer ways to-”

“I'm sorry, is this your first day in America? Move on, British boy. There's bigger problems than your princess friend getting shoved around a little.”

Tommy glared at them, and they stared back. Crossed arms from the taller one.

Tubbo had brought out his lunch, and dangled his feet as he sat at one of the tables they had for outdoor events. “What do you think they're saying?” he asked, eating his lunch prematurely as he watched the "Fight".

“Uhm..” Ranboo squinted at them both, it didn't take long for Tubbo to start dubbing the scene

“Excuse me sir, do you happen to know where the shitter is?

By Jove! I'm utterly repulsed by your question my British companion”

It was hard to see, but it looked like Tommy had puffed his chest up, and Purpled took his hands out of his pockets.

The dub Tubbo had been doing, admittedly made the enderman giggle. The voice they put on Tommy higher pitched

“Why I never! It is a simple request, uncultured hooligan

But sir,, I love you!”

Ranboo laughed out a “wha- hah- what?”. Tubbo smiled, and continued. The others were both getting closer, tense and upset.

“Will you not accept my feelings and tell me where the shithouse is?

How long have you known about your feelings for me, mister... Mr... Buttface?

Like... two seconds ag--”

The guy swung at Tommy. And it hit. Hard. It made Tubbo sit up, and Ranboo cover his mouth.

“FUCK!” Tommy yelped, loud enough for the adults to rush over, his vision blurring as he felt the blood fall off his upper lip, disoriented by movement he hadn't anticipated. Rushed to get up and swing back—his wrist was grabbed.

Shit. Dad's friend, and Sam. He watched Purpled scoff and walk away with the security guard. Tommy lulled his head to the side to get a look at Techno.

Techno looked upset..? Why? Tommy did the right thing! Right? Surely they'd see that..?

The most he could make sense of was the bell ringing out, and the nurses office with the “Live laugh love” sign behind the nurses desk.

Sat down on the bed with bandages on his palms, hadn't even realized he'd scraped them against the ground... That and a tissue up his nose. Nothing bad, really!

Techno coming back in to drag Tommy to his dad's office, finally, he can explain himself.