Mom & Dad <PT:3>

The first day was... Stressful.
Papers this
Supplies that
Directions there.

At least he had friends; at the end of the day, the bus was his ease. His eyelids heavy.

“hey, hey.. buddy.” shaking his shoulder gently, large hands that meant absolutely no harm, it was easy to recognize as
He swatted their hand and huffed.

“WAKE UP BIRD GUY”
Oh he took the gentle awakening SOOO for granted.
Tubbo slapped him, straight up aggressive.
Well, Tommy stood his ground. Gave a weak slap back and grumbled.
“Tom if you don't get out he's gonna take you back to school.”
He scrambled.

Ok, a few things he learned.
Teachers!
Fun first, Home Ec had Ms. Niki, and music had Mr. Soot! Wanted them to call him Wilbur though.
math had a drunk weirdo, Mr... you know, the one from the company, the doll company? That's him. Apparently they can't fire him and he joined to prove a point but he's just a drunk. They just call him Schlatt 'n Co. He does NOT like Mr. Latte, or Mr. Rammie.
Trust tommy, he tried. 

Let's see, who else.
Of course, there's the principal. That's Tommy's dad.
Well, adopted. His old house was- ass. Not bad, just sucked a little bit. His adopted dad was a guy named Phil, and his bedridden, but incredibly sweet wife. That's all he could really remember on the walk home.

Shoving his bags off to leave it on the floor next to the door, he kicked his shoes off and.. crash. Shit- “Don't fall don't fall-” he whispered, praying to a lamp as if that'd do anything. Tipping it's edge, it ever so slightly, barely made it back to balance. Tommy exhaled a breath. Wow... He could've broken that. No time to mourn, Where is she?

Still in bed, a very sick Kristin. Well, mother. He very gently kneeled at the bedside of a sleeping, beautiful, mother-figure woman. Put his arms over the warmth of the cloth that made up the blankets she'd had. This was the only thing he was ever patient for, sitting on his knees and took every ounce not to bounce up and join her in bed before she arose from her much needed slumber.
It took a good fifteen minutes before she woke up and gently set her hand against his blond frizzy mess.

“Hello Kristin”
He whispered, which was greeted by a very friendly grin, a whisper of her own

“Call me mom”

With that, the daily routine continued. He hadn't been there for long, but Phil was taking his time giving Tommy 'the best room within a budget', and Tommy had stolen his father's place in bed. He'd fetch Kristin Tea and honey until she got better. philza says she'll be okay, just very prone to sickness unfortunately. After the tea had been given, he made it a pattern to sit next to her as a reluctancy, pride Before giving in, curling against the only mother he's ever had. She didn't mind, he was quite Embarrassed though.

He was manly! It was a manly tactic to... To cater to the needs of a sickly woman. Those words felt wrong in his head; Any wrong word against her would most likely result in a fist fight.

He'd ramble about what it was like or how scared he was, and, she'd never judge. Just offer healthy advice or giggle. His attempt at being strong was faltered by the gentle hugs or forehead kisses of an adopted mother. Tommy refused to admit how much he'd respected her.

From the Very little he's seen, and the wide amount of stories, that woman is stronger than anyone he's ever seen. He'd hide in her arms as she whispered sweet stories of all's and nothings, of gods existing long ago.

The only interruption being the end of Phil's paperwork, Coming home to fix Tommy's belongings dropped in front of the door before grinning like an idiot, just as his wife did the same. They loved each other, that much was obvious.

“Tommy, you realize you can still GO in your room, right? It's just not fully finished”

Not a muscle was moved, Mom shushed Dad harshly and then giggled,
“He's sleeping” she knew that he wasn't, Phil knew Tommy wasn't. But sighed, rolled his eyes.

“This'll only be allowed on the weekends at some point, the couch hurts my back.” faked a huff before laughing, nuzzling his way into hugging Kristin briefly before trotting off with the dirty tea cup in hand to leave the two for comfort.