How did Aleena meet Jules?

One day, Teen Jules and Charles went to Central Park to skateboard with their friends, and as Jules started to show some of his moves, everyone started to cheer.
Charles: Nice one, bro!
Wolf: That was awesome!
Puppy: So cool, Jules!
Jules: Thanks! Wait until you see what I've got next! This one will take you for a trip... (Bumps into Aleena) (Fells on the floor)
Aleena: Oh, I'm so sorry! Are you alright?
Jules: Woah... (Starts to blush) Totally cool, dude! I mean...dudette! (Gets on his feet) I'm Jules the Hedgehog. What's your name, miss?
Aleena: Ah...it's...Sonic. Sorry for pile-driving you. I was just... (Realize something) Wait! The flicky! You haven't happened to see a flicky fly by, did you?
Jules: Uh? I don't think so. You know I could help you look for it.
Aleena: Oh! I wouldn't want you to pull yourself away from...
Jules: Don't worry about it! I like helping others! (Grabs Aleena's hand) Let's go find that little birdie! Hey, Charles, I'll be right back!
Charles: Okay!
Jules: (Feels how tight Aleena's hands are.) Wow, Sonic, you are strong. I like strong woman.
Aleena: (Blushes) Oh, thank you.
  After they have found the flicky, Jules and Charles became a member of Aleena's Freedom Fighters. After the war with Robotnik, Jules and Aleena started to date and began a family with three baby hedgehogs.