How Sally meet Sonic the Werehog?

One night, a ten-year-old Werehog named Sonic was on his way to his den, until he heard footsteps, as in someone was coming. As he was getting into position to attack, he was shocked to see a ten-year-old red hair chipmunk wearing a red hood, and she was not afraid of him.
Sally: Um...hi?
Sonic: ...
Sally: Don't you think you are too cold to stay here?
Sonic: You don't think that you shouldn't be talking to a stranger.
Sally: So...What's your name?
Sonic: Sonic...
Sally: That's a nice name. I'm Sally Acorn, princess, and daughter of King Maximillian Acorn.
Sonic: Hey, didn't your parents ever told you to be careful with a Werehog.
Sally: Well, they never met a Werehog before, and in my school...we're no stud-
Sonic: What is it?
Sally: Don't you know what a school is?
Sonic: What is the problem?...
Sally: Really! OMG! You never went to school?! It's a big problem and... Would you like me to teach you what I have learned from school?
Sonic: (Blushes) Um... Okay.

  Ever since then, Sally has been seeing Sonic in the forest, and she became Sonic's first friend and crush. Five Years later, Sonic has decided to try and tell Sally about how he feels about her, even though she has been acting weird lately. So, he told Sally to meet him on top of a hill at nighttime.

Sally: Hey, Sonic, I'm here!
Sonic: Sally, I want to tell you something...
Sally: Sorry for the delay.
Sonic: (Okay! Okay! Tell her!) Do you see me...more than a friend?
Sally: (Shock) (Blushes) Like, L-
Sonic: Fear...but...forget that question...
Sally: (Fear...) Hey...Sonic I made a scarf for you...
Sonic: Oh...really?
Sally: Yes...um...let me put it on you. (Puts the scarf on Sonic)
Sonic: Look...I love-
Sally: (Kiss Sonic on the lips)
Sonic: (Shock)
Sonic/Sally: (Blushes)
Sally: Hey...um...don't worry. I love y- I was expecting you to kiss me...but...
Sonic: (Kiss Sally)
Sally: (Kiss Back) Promise me that if we get married, you will be direct?
Sonic: I have already been thinking about it, and I promise you, honey...
Sonic/Sally: (Kiss)

  Ever since then, Sonic and Sally became couples, and have been protecting one another through many challenges.