Does Sally have a Crush on Sonic?

Princess Sally's parents have been good friends with Sonic's parents since the day they've became Freedom Fighters. When they were kids, they always see each other to have some fun, while their parents discuss on how to keep Mobotropolis in peace. At first Sally always find Sonic's attitude annoying, until one day, a group of kids began to pick on Sally, until Sonic came whooshing in and saved her before things got worst. That's when Sally began to find Sonic attractive a little, but she only thinks it's because she's still a little girl. A few years later, after Robotnik return as Eggman, Sonic, Sally, and their siblings became knowns as the New Freedom Fighters, along with other Mobians. After months, weeks, and probably years of fighting Eggman, Sally began to find Sonic even more attractive than ever, and that's when she realized, she has a crush on Sonic. So, she decided to confess her love to Sonic.

Sally: Hey, Sonic.
Sonic: Yah Sal.
Sally: There's something, I've been meaning to tell you.
Sonic: Really? What is it?
Sally: Well, back when were kids, I always find your attitude a bit annoying, but after you saved my life from those kids, things began to change. At first, I thought I only find you attractive because of the way you saved me and because we were still kids back then, but as time goes by, I noticed you even more. (Sigh) What I'm trying to say is, I like you Sonic, more than just a friend.
Sonic: Really?! I like you too, and I was planning on telling you, but I was afraid to tell you.
Sally: (Kissed Sonic)
Sonic: (Kissed Back)

            Since then, on, Sonic and Sally began to go out as couples, and began to go out on missions together. No matter how crazy or dangerous things get, Sonic and Sally will always be there for each other and for their family.