champion pt.2 - max verstappen

"Someone had to make sure, your name continues in this sport. Mr. World-Champion ", you chuckled.

"I'm sure he will and if he won't that's fine. There's so much more to this world than Formula One", Max smiled looking at his son laying in your arms.

~~~
Max kept his word. No one forced Malo or one of his other kids into their respective sports, but the teenager had picked up karting and was now in Formula Two following his fathers footsteps.

Nothing surprised you, when he got into the Red Bull - Junior Team, which would see him graduate to Formula One at the age of 19. He was a Verstappen after all.

Max had won the championship again in 2023 and 2024. He retired at the age of 33 and focused on his family. The family of five was still living in Monaco, but moved to the outskirts into a house with garden and a pool.

Leon Verstappen was born on 03.03.2024. Little Lion, as Max liked to call him, was a happy and active boy, who took zero interest in karting or any sports. He liked cheering his brother and father on.

Rosa Verstappen followed on the 19.10.2030, right before Max announced his retirement from Formula One. The little blonde girl was full of energy and laughter. A carbon copy of Max in a female body. She grew up following her brother and father around the race tracks of Europe. She wasn't interested in driving, but was very happy with her role as supportive and annoying little sister.

~~~

It took Malo 3 Seasons in Formula One until he won the world title for the first time. He was a world champion at the age of 23. Following in his fathers big footsteps. He changed into the Red Bull Team after winning another tittle.

The Verstappen legacy continued.

~~~

"Nothing makes me happier, than this", Max said looking at his eldest son on the podium. You chuckled. "Well, whoever wins that championship, you are still my champion!"
He kissed you tenderly, before focusing on his children, who were bickering in front of the happy couple.

"Who would've thought, that 3 was my lucky number?", Max thought.