Synopsis

When there is a book, there's also an author.

Life is like a book. From the start of lives, the flow of own story, the challenges, the success of destiny there must be an author behind it.

Who could it be?

From all people in the other dimension there is one exception.

The assigned author is hardly monitoring her subject just to occur the story that she is writing. She's craving to know the reason behind it.

Will she find the reason behind it?

The biggest opposition happened because of her stupidity. She completely made her decision to get close to her subject just to solve the problem.

Will she able to solve it?

WOD: The opposition
Romance/Fantasy/Comedy

DISCLAIMER: This is work of fiction. Names, characters, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior permission of the author.

Plagiarism is a CRIME!

Warning: 🔞 Some part of this story contains sexuality, strong language(Vulgar words/I don't use this one (*) to cover up the filthy word) or other matured themes are not suitable for the readers 18 years old below. Be open minded. If you can't tolerate this content, please leave this story alone sweetie.

Please read at your own risk!

Author's note: Hello sweetheart. This story was requested from my loving maatitud sistah. I just want to inform you that name of places involve here are true, invention or production is out of it. Beware of typos, grammatical errors, and those things is far to your stuck knowledge so please endure me. And put some respect to the Author because I really endeavor this one just to write this story.

I will accept your corrections but please be easy and think first for those words before you'll going to type it. You don't know what I did just to settle the plot so be gentle. And I'm not wasting my effort just to recieve those painful comments. I will not tolerate your abrasive manner. By the way, I'm not a professional writer. Please watch your word carefully sweetheart.

Your votes and comments are directly appreciated to my heart. Have a nice reading!