[1] cute neighbor

taehyung sat with his favorite cup with tea while listening to the spring birds happily singing melodies together in the sun

taehyung sat with his favorite cup with tea while listening to the spring birds happily singing melodies together in the sun. he indeed started to get tired of studying for his big math test so a break wouldn't hurt right now.

"i'm home!" he heard his mother come in through the front door so taehyung walked out of his room to greet her with a hug, and she hugged him back tightly. "hey sweetie please help me with these bags" she said tiredly.

taehyung knew she was having a hard time right now because work haven't been going so well. so he took the bags from her hands and walked to the kitchen to pick up all the groceries. "thank you baby, i will cook some dinner later i just need to pick up baekie first, i'll be back in 20 minutes" she said.

"okay, drive safely" taehyung waved her off.

"oh, i almost forgot!" she almost screamed when she opened the door again clearly forgot something. - "please go visit our new neighbors, i made a pie so please give it to them. that's our welcome gift". then she was gone before taehyung could say something.

taehyung really didn't want to go, he wanted to stay in his room. but he wanted to make his mother happy so he took his shoes and jacket. ready to go he thought as he looked in the mirror to see how he locked. he looked out of the window, it was raining. he didn't like rain at all, he took an umbrella even if the house was really close.

when he was outside the door he took five really deep breaths before knocking on the door. he was nervous of who would open the door, maybe it was an angry old man or lady who didn't give a fuck about him.

when a brown haired boy with a white tee and just some ripped black jeans and the cutest big welcoming bunny smile opened the door taehyung almost dropped the pie.

"hi" the boy said. his smooth voice didn't match the muscular body he had, taehyung swallowed hard checking out the brunettes arms.

"uh, hey i-i'm your new neighbor kim taehyung" he felt so stupid, he never stutterd. "i was just going to say hi and give y-you this uh.. pie" not again, he thought.

"oh well hi, i'm jeon jungkook" he said while taking his right hand out of his pocket to shake taehyung's hand. taehyung gave him the pie and shaked jungkook's hand. his hand was veiny and just the right size to fit perfectly with his own.

"kook! what's taking so long?" a woman walked to the door and stood now beside jungkook. taehyung smiled with his famous rectangular smile to the women. "hello, are you our new neighbor?" she asked with almost sparkling eyes.

"yes, i just came to introduce myself, i'm kim taehyung" he said shyly. "i'm jeon hana, very nice to meet you taehyung" she smiled.

"do you want to come inside? sorry for jungkook's bad behavior making you stand out here in the rain".

"oh no it's okay actually i have to study for a test" taehyung thanked hana anyways.  "listen here kook! someone who cares about grades and school, listen to this clever boy" hana gave jungkook a little evil side eye but still with love.

taehyung tried to hide that he blushed but he knew how much he wanted to he couldn't stop his cheeks and ears tinting red while being complimented.

"well hope i see you around taehyung" she said then waved probably being busy with something else she needed to do in the house.

"i'm sorry about my mom being all over the place" jungkook aaid with a little laugh. "no it's okay she was actually really nice, but i need to go now jeon jungkook. maybe see you around" taehyung said.

"just call me jungkook" he smiled. "okay bye jungkook". he waved and then closed the door.

jungkook's kinda hot, taehyung thought while giggling. then he went to his house to just jump right into his bed and sleep.

but then he remembered that awful math test.

well first i need some rest.

-

gaahhh pls don't judge the first chapter, it's hard to make a good first chapter