[6] netflix & maybe a little chill?

its been two days since the kiss incident and no weird feelings was shared

its been two days since the kiss incident and no weird feelings was shared. on thursday and friday school went on as usual and lunch break was always shared with taehyung, jungkook, jimin, yoongi and hoseok sitting together laughing and chatting the break period away.

it was now saturday and that meant no school and no seeing friends. taehyung was bored, baekhyun was at a friends house playing and taerin was just not any fun at the moment for taehyung. loved his mom dearly but hanging out on a saturday with her wasn't fun to do every weekend.

so he came up with that great idea of his that he should definitely text jungkook, and so he did. taehyung sent a quick hello and got an answer 10 minutes later, and taehyung who was scrolling on his phone left no time to make him wait for an answer back.

taehyung:
hey gguk!!

jungkook:
hey taeeeee

taehyung:
lmao so many e's
but anyways
wanna hangout?
i'm so bored  i need someone to bother
:((((

jungkook:
sure! you can come over, mom
just made homemade ice cream
for the first time hehe, come taste it
if you dare :p

taehyung:
on my way!!

-

"hm it's uhm interesting" they both agreed when eating some spoons of hana's homemade strawberry ice cream, well not really ice cream because it wasn't that icey or cold but it was a very decent first try they could agree on.

"so what do you wanna do?" jungkook asked and taehyung looked around jungkook's room finding  a thing making him squeal. "you're one of the cool kids huh?" taehyung said when he found out that jungkook owned a a project thingy so he could watch movies on his wall as a big screen. like all the cool tiktok people with aesthetic rooms. "let's watch a movie!"

and that they agreed on.

with some blankets now around them they started a movie, not a special or very exiting one but one where they would still be able to talk and laugh but also lazily watch as the plot started to act out.

it was a slowburn romance film about a young couple, there weren't lots of skinship but you could tell by the atmosphere that they had chemistry when being around each other. it was sweet to see. there are so many kinds of romances and this was one of them all.

in the end there was a kiss scene between the girl and the boy which they shared in a forest. it all started of sweet and innocent but it turned out into a light make out session.

"damn he's going for it, finally!" taehyung was happy to see the result of the cute couple on the screen. jungkook smiled at that noticing that taehyung often found much happiness in others happiness and that made the boy even softer and cuter than he already was.

"shit i can't kiss like that, looks nice tho," taehyung shifted making their knees touch in a gentle motion while jungkook gives the blonde a side eye. "teacher.."

"yes taehyung?" jungkook asked playing dumb knowing exactly what the other was trying to say but it being for fun to see ear him say it than just doing what he wanted. taehyung's lips were in a small pout while resting his cheek against jungkook's shoulder making jungkook's heartbeat rise is a second.

"can you teach me how to kiss like that? like to french kiss" he said shyly while playing with his hands in the blanket being kind of nervous asking the other. they did kiss two days ago but maybe he regretted it and thought it would be a very bad idea kissing him again just for teaching excuses.

but proving his point wrong jungkook lifted taehyung face up form his shoulder and pulling a few strands of his hair beside his ear so it wouldn't be in his eyes anymore. "tell me to stop if it's getting to much." jungkook's said before he connected their lips in a slow sweet kiss. and taehyung answered with kissing the brunettes lips back making jungkook smile a little.

it's was a innocent soft kiss, but what taehyung wanted to learn was not that so jungkook kissed him a little harder seeing how the other would react. then he bit his lower lip a little making the blonde slip past a little surprised sound of his lips which made jungkook softly start kissing him with a little bit of tongue.

jungkook felt taehyung stiffen probably due to him not knowing what to do so jungkook's whispered an assuring, "it's okay, follow me and try to copy" and that taehyung did. when he felt jungkook slide his tongue over his he did the same and then locked their lips wet with salvia covering their lips. they both could taste the strawberry ice cream they had just an hour ago and the taste of want.

jungkook then did his power move running his hands through the other's hair and going down his nape adding little pressure to his neck and kissing him hard while having his hands on the others body where people would usually be sensitive. taehyung's hands grabbed at jungkook's arms feeling his strong muscles under his touch as he never felt this good, trying to remember every feeling.

taehyung let out an almost inaudible moan and that sent some special butterflies to jungkook's lower regions so he finished their make out session with a light peck on taehyung's lips then laid comfortably beside the other who had his eyes wide open now, breathing loud trying to catch his breath. "wow that was-" taehyung looked directly at jungkook now"-amazing."

jungkook's unholy thoughts was running in his head and taehyung looking at him with doe eyes and swollen tinted lips didn't stop his images in his fantasy to run crazy.

the movie was now over and something else was now playing in the background due to the automatic play jungkook had on his netflix account.

"you really are a natural taehyung, can't believe i got to be the first one you kissed like that." jungkook smirked looking at taehyung and down to his lips and back up to his eyes again.

they both layer comfortably beside each other and continued to lazy watch the movie playing till it was over. then taehyung decided it was time to go home again. it was funny because the two boys shared such intimate moment but things weren't awkward between the two of them after such heated kiss.

it felt nice.

-

omg over 1000 words!! i'm shook myself lmao
this book will probably not have longer chapters lol and i don't plan to make this book long but i'm still proud! <3

hope you all celebrating had a wonderful christmas! i love you all so much and thank you for reading!

250+ reads and 100+ votes woah.
thank you so much!!
ily.