[3] same bed

he called me kookie, jungkook smiled

he called me kookie, jungkook smiled. even if it just a message his heart began to beat faster and he felt his stomach filled with butterflies.
how could someone be so effortlessly cute.

*beep*

jungkook checked his phone and felt a smile over his face.

taehyung:
good morning! :)

jungkook:
morning, are you ready for today?

taehyung:
yeah, and I'm exited to see
you today again

jungkook:
i will be outside your door in 10
minutes so be sure you're done with
everything :)

taehyung:
okie

it was a beautiful day so jungkook decided to just take a white t shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans. the young boy said goodbye to his mom, or at least he tried, she wouldn't end the hug. when she let go he started his way to taehyung. he knocked on the door and a tired looking taehyung opened the door only a few seconds later.

"morning kookie" taehyung smiled with his soft bread cheeks. oh god he's so cute.

"morning tae, slept well?" taehyung hummed and they then began their walk to school.
they walked close to each other due to them sharing headphones to listen to some music on the way. taehyung thought to himself that he really did enjoyed this but it still felt a little awkward being so close to him. on the other hand jungkook was too busy humming with the melody. taehyung liked his voice.

they listened to crush. they found out that the two of them really liked his music and decided to make a playlist together on spotify.

at school everything was just like normal, but taehyung caught jungkook looking sometimes. said boy would just look away and hope taehyung did not see it.

after many hours of boring classes it was time for lunch. taehyung was excited going to his friends like always but lunch didn't end up well.

-

taehyung woke up feeling pain in his head, opening his eyes he was met by a light room, too bright for his liking just waking up. "where am i?" he felt dizzy and weak.

"taehyung, you're in the nurse room. you fell and hit your head so you passed out. lucky for you jungkook was with you and brought you here," the pink haired nurse smiled to jungkook.

jungkook sat on a chair beside the bed taehyung was laying on and looked at taehyung with worried eyes. "taehyung it looks like you need to go home and rest," the nurse said. taehyung was going to stand up, feet on the floor he stood up and saw black almost falling again.

jungkook grabbed the hurt boy's hands keeping me him from falling, "taehyung, i'll take you home okay," jungkook looked at him with worry and then back at the nurse who nodded agreeing with the great idea. taehyung held his aching head and tiredly mumbled a "yes please."

jungkook bent his knees and stood with his back to taehyung who looked at him confused with a tilted head. "jump on, i'll carry you home taetae," jungkook turned his head and smiled at the seated boy.

"but jungkook i'm heavy let's just walk home i'm fine i promise." jungkook shook his head. "nuh uh jump on."

and just like that taehyung found himself on jungkook's back walking their way home.

jungkook could feel the other's heart beating on his back and his breath on his neck. taehyung was clinging his arms around jungkook's neck and squeezing his thighs at jungkook's waist as the other held him tightly so he wouldn't fall.

"taehyung we're here but i need your keys so you need to tell me where they are," by now taehyung was almost alseep on jungkook's back. he just mumbled a short "jeans pocket."

shit

jungkook let taehyung down to stand with his arms around the muscled boy's torso while his feet stood unsteady on the floor. the brunette slipped his hand into taehyung's jeans pocket which was right on his butt, trying his best not to squish it.

when he found the keys he unlocked the door and carried taehyung inside, struggled a little to find his room but found it looking around a little.

jungkook put the smaller boy on the bed taking a blanket to keep him warm and kissed him on his forehead. when he was on his way to the door to leave he heard a quiet voice.

"jungkook please stay" hearing his name get called he turned around and saw taehyung with tired eyes look at him almost disappointed he was about to leave him alone. so jungkook took a chair and sat beside taehyung's bed but he still looked disappointed.

"come here," he patted the other side of the bed. jungkook looked surprised but found the thought in his head rather pleasing so he carefully laid on the bed and put his arm around taehyung who looked very pleased now.

"goodnight tae, you should sleep a bit."
"night kook," taehyung cuddled closer to jungkook.

and then both boys fell asleep while cuddling in the same bed.

-

oop well that's cute
hope this isn't going too fast but- i'm so soft for them okayyyyyyy mwaa

im writing this sick with a cold but i hope you all are better! how are you today? <3

(chapter 4 and 5 gonna be good i think hehehe)

blessing you all with this taehyung now bc he looks so freaking good !! the beard, dark hair, his collarbones. a whole look

 a whole look

also thanks for 100+ reads <33 ilysm