[4] playing octopus

taehyung's mom and baekhyun came home from a day full of work and kindergarten

taehyung's mom and baekhyun came home from a day full of work and kindergarten. "look mom taehyung's home!" barkhyun squealed happily seeing his big brother's shoes already home.

"go up and tell him to come down sweetie" taerin said to her youngest son. baehyun run to his brothers room and stormed in the room only for him to immediately run out and scream "mom! taehyung has a boy in his bed!"

-

"look i can explain" taehyung said with blushed ears. both boys was now in the living room seated in front of the two other kim's who both had curious eyes staring at them. jungkook shifted a little uncomfortably meeting taehyung's family for the first time and giving them the first impression that they were sleeping together.

"oh i would liked to hear how my virgin of a son is now sleeping with a boy. i mean you never kissed one right." taerin said with a glitter in her eyes.

"look i was tired and wanted to cuddle nothing more" taehyung said only for his cheeks to turn crimson as his ears. his mom really had to mention that he never done the deed now in front of his new friend.

"you two were playing octopus with your legs and arms hyung" baekhyun giggled and pointed to jungkook's arms.

jungkook smiled and scratched the back of his neck before he gathered the courage to speak up, "i should introduce myself, i'm jeon jungkook and i live in the house next door." he bowed with his upper body while looking at the mother and little boy in front of him. "i go to school with taehyung and he fell today before lunch and hurt his head so i brought him here."

"awh taehyung you're already letting our new neighbor take care of you, shouldn't it be the other way" taerin looked warmly and jungkook before mouthing a thank you.

"jungkook do you wanna stay for dinner?"

jungkook looked at the time, "i think my mom will be home soon-"

"invite her too" taerin smiled with a big smile, almost the same as her oldest son's smile, big and rectangular like a cute box like smile. jungkook texted his mom asking if she wanted to come next door and she soon answered with a yes and there was a knock on the door. now all of them was hanging out in the kitchen. taehyung, jungkook, baekhyun who gave jungkook some side eyes from time to time for stealing his hyung but still quite liked the new friend, taerin and hana.

taerin and hana very quickly got friendly due to both of them being kind of loud and childish in some ways.

"taehyung why don't you and jungkook go to your room for a while and let me and hana talk for a bit and get to know each other." and so they did, they went to taehyung room. baekhyun decided to take a nap before dinner and the two moms wanted to talk privately without their children, just having fun.

"it's so much fun having a woman my age as a neighbor, it's been a while since i felt like i had a friend you know" taerin said to hana who was chopping up some red pepper. while taerin herself was preparing and washing the rice.

-

when jungkook and taehyung came in the blondes room they both sat down in the bed.

"kook-"

"tae- you go first taehyung" he giggled.

"please don't listen to my mom too much she talks a lot and loves to embarrass me and yeah please just don't care about what she said" taehyung rambling on and jungkook had the time to appreciate the features of taehyung, like how he had a mole on the top of his nose and how when he was upset he would talk in a small pout. it was endearing.

"taehyung it's okay, i don't mind her, she seems super nice and i'm sure our moms will get along because mine likes to talk a lot, believe me." the comfortable feeling was back and both boys could laugh at the situation a little while thinking back in the getting caught cuddling by baekhyun who saw that as his hyung cheating as his cuddler.

"so you never kissed anyone hm?" now taehyung wanted to bury himself alive. he looked down at his lap then back up and jungkook and simply moved his head right to left telling him no.

"i can't believe it! tae not to be very straightforward but you're really handsome and cute and i believe you could easily be nominated to be the worlds most handsome man in the future, you telling me you never kissed someone just doesn't sound right."

by now taehyung couldn't maintain eye contact anymore and just wanted to make jungkook's mouth go shut and be quiet.

"you wanna have your first kiss?"

"i mean of course but it never happened and the fact that my mom literally outed me as gay earlier should probably make you understand why i haven't. how many homosexuals do you know in this city jungkook?" taehyung was kind of whining by now and jungkook just saw it as very cute.

"hm well i now know jimin and yoongi, and you, so i know four people."

"who's the fourth?" at that jungkook smiled his big bunny smile and pointed at himself with both thumbs, "well that would be me." taehyung choked on his own spit and coughed some times before looking surprised at the brunette in front of him and basically shouting "what?!"

-

aahhhhh thank you for reading this shit!! look forward to next chapter ;)

thank you so much for 150+
and 60+ votes <3

i'm still sick but i don't have a fever anymore so that's nice! lost my voice so all i do is either watching movies or i'm here on wattpad so please don't be afraid to talk to me! i'm sure i'll appreciate it a lot. <3

 <3