[2] math problems

that guy was really cute, and his smile, so adorable jungkook thought

"jungkook! wake up for school now!" he heard his mother shout on the other side of the door. it was jungkook's first day of school, his new school. he wasn't exited at all. he didn't really care about school.

"if you don't get up now i will throw water on you, just saying" she opened the door with a glass of water in her hands. jungkook fast jumped out of bed, took a shower and then put on some nice clothes.

he fast ate something. "i'm going now" he said to his mom and than ran out.

it was kinda cold outside so he took a beanie and then he walked out to get to the new school. he struggled a little bit to find the school but he made it in time.

at school it was many people and it was noisy. he then saw, no it couldn't be –taehyung?

so now he wasn't just a neighbor but his classmate too maybe. he finally found his classroom, all eyes on him when he walked in.

"you must be the new student welcome and please introduce yourself to your new classmates" a female said while looking at jungkook.

"hello i'm jeon jungkook, please take care of me" he said. he didn't realized until now but taehgung sat beside the window on the first row. looking beautiful of course.

"so there's two chairs left, i guess you could sit beside jackson. jackson please raise your hand".

jackson sat in the middle far away from taehyung.

i wanted to sit beside him.

jungkook quickly realized jackson talked like a lot, but he didn't mind, it was nice finding a new friend.

after the class he hurried to find taehyung again. he found him next to some lockers putting his books in the locker and then he turned around.

taehyung smiled and started to walk to jungkook.

"hi jungkook, so we're in same class" taehyung smiled.

how could he be so freaking adorable by just saying some words?

"yes it feels so good that i actually know someone."

"do you want to join me and my friends on lunch break?" taehyung asked. jungkook nodded and grinned, then they walked together to the lunch. it was awkward because sometimes their hands would touch each other.  they both just brushed it off but still with red cheeks.