The Finale.

Nala

I sighed locking my phone

I sighed locking my phone. This is the 3rd time I've tried calling Chris and he didn't answer. I wanted to see if he wanted to go to the fair with me tonight. The day that I needed to leave for college was quickly approaching and I was trying to spend as much time as I could with him before I left. He did the same thing the other day I was trying to reach him.

"Girl stop blowing up that man phone." Kalani said coming back into her room holding Todo

"Stop treating that hamster like a human." I said tossing my phone to the side

"Don't talk about my son like that!" Kalani said defensively

"Girl that's a whole rat but okay." I laughed

"It's okay Todo TeTe Nala didn't mean it." Kalani cooed as she placed Todo in his two-story cage "Why don't you just go over there?"

"You mean like pop-up?" I asked

"Well technically you not popping up because you have a key." She explained "He probably just sleep, go wake him up with some head or something."

"Okay freak, I'll go."

"Yes!" She clapped "Go suck that dick."

"Bitch." I laughed

"Make sure you say bye to Todo before you leave."

"Bye rat." I said stopping at his cage

He squeaked and stood up on his legs to touch my finger with his little hand.

"I guess he's cute." I shrugged

"Yeah yeah get out." Kalani said waving me off

Chris

"You have to stop showing up here." I said to her

"Oh come on C don't be like that." She smiled calling me by my old nickname

"I'm serious Trinity, I told you what it was the last time you just popped up here."

"And I heard you, but I don't feel like that's the whole truth."

Trinity had shown up to my house randomly about a week ago. Given that I hadn't seen her in years, I let her in. She was my first love after all and I would always have love for her despite her hurting me. She said her peace which was that she was truly sorry and explained the reasons behind her cheating. She came back hoping that they could rebuild completely oblivious that I was already building with someone else.

Trinity had kept tabs on Chris. Following his social media, she never saw a woman in the picture. She even let her friend Keisha who recruited for LSU try to shoot her shot with him but that failed. She knew Keisha wasn't his type but she just wanted to see what would happen. She took a chance and came all the way there to fight for him.