~Herb cookie~

So this is a request so I'm doing it yayyyyy. Anyways, Herb cookie is very kind as we all know right? If he was your lover he would be sweet angel around you and I feel like he would be pretty clingy.
Story: You just walked out of the bathroom all pretty, You were going out to hangout with friends. Herb saw as you were about to walk out the door as he said. "Sweetheart where are you going? " You turn around and say "I'm going to hang out with friends, Why? " He just walked over and said "It's Saturday! You know what we do, We cuddle!" "But Herb I want to go out with my friends" He stomped his foot and said "No!" As he grabs you and brings you to the couch. He puts you down and starts to cuddle you, "Herb you're so clingy!" You pull out you phone and call your friend "hey (your friend's name) I can't make it" you say your friend says something to you with a disappointed voice "why not?! " Right after they say that you just speak with a tone "Herb won't let me go he keeps saying Saturday is cuddle night" You hear your friend laugh as they say "Oh! Have fun then" They hang up, You put your phone down as you see herb has fallen asleep you snuggle him and fall asleep with him.