~Espresso Cookie~

This is a request from:Chix_x thank you.
(I just got into writing so I'm very bad so don't be shy to correct me :))
Okay so Espresso cookie would be a good lover but- He would always be tired you always try to get him to have a break, But like always he doesn't listen. Espresso loves cuddles and little kisses but he just adores cuddles for some reason like you'll be doing something and if he's home he would just say "Cuddles" And you can't say no or he'll throw a hissy fit and I mean A HISSY FIT he will whine , Cry, Stomp around and much more
But if you give him cuddles he'll act like a sweet sweet sweeeeeet angel (even if he goes further if you know what I mean ;))
Okay enough talking on with the fucking story
~Story~
"Espresso darling you need to get some rest" You say as you look at your poor baby being so tired. Of course all he says is "I'm fine coffee bean, I promise you" You end up winning and you take him home. When you arrive he says "Cuddles" And you try to be smart so you say  with a confident tone "No" He looks at you and then throws himself on the floor to start a tantrum. You sigh and open your arms, He sees that your arms are opened. He rushes over and gets in your arms, He smiles and leans on your chest. You start to realise that he is falling asleep, You take him to the bedroom he smirks but all you say is "No you are going to bed" "Fineeeeeee" Espresso mumbles as he pulls you into the sheets and starts to cuddle you. You see that he's asleep so you get up to play video games, After a while you hear a voice it was Espresso "Naughty coffee bean~ Aren't you supposed to be in bed with me?~" You blush and say with a flustered tone "Sorry Espresso" He chuckles and pulls you under the sheets again.......
END OF STORY HAHA
~ reminder you are a amazing person don't ever change! <3 ~