~Yogurt cream cookie~

~You're my jewel~
You were walking along holding bakery food in a little basket like normal,Your mom gets you to deliver the orders you get in the mail.
As you were walking you heard someone "Look how beautiful they are Lilac!" You turn around and see a tall light purple haired guy he was staring right at you. He walked up and said "Hey there cutie~ Where are you going~?" "Uh.... I don't need to tell you that..." You say with a soft tone as the guy chuckles "I'm yogurt cream cookie if you were wondering. Say why don't you come with us hunny~" You politely say " I'm sorry... I have to deliver some stuff.... And my name is Y/N not hunny!" You walk away but you get stopped by Yogurt cream " I didn't say you could say no~" He grabbed you by the arm. You unleash your power (whatever power you want) "GET AWAY FROM ME" You slap him. Lilac went to attack you but your power formed a shield around you.
You brush the dust off your clothes "Ugh boys" you mumble as you walk away, Yogurt cream was speechless so was Lilac. Yogurt cream screamed "JUST YOU WAIT I WILL MAKE YOU MINE MY PERFECT JEWEL" You rolled your eyes as you realise that you'll need to be careful for now on.
Hello guys it's me Matt I just wanted to say thank you for all the support have a great day or night :] - Matt