~Jealous Adventurer cookie x reader~ 🍋

Requested by Fandomlove56

Adventurer was your husband he loved you and you guys were a very happy couple until this guy moved to the kingdom. This guy would always try to get you attention but you wouldn't be interested you would keep saying that you were married to someone already but he just wouldn't leave you alone, this time you and Adventurer were going to the movies because a new movie came out and you two were waiting for so long for it to come out so you had to go and see it and of course that guys was there but lucky you didn't have to sit next to him. Adventurer went to go to the bathroom after the movie so you were waiting for him but you weren't alone the guy came up to you and acted like you were with him.
"Hey darling~"
"How many times do I have to say I'm fucking married ?! "
"He doesn't need to know"
"Well I'm not a cheater and even if I was single I wouldn't be interested in a stupid guy like you"
Then Adventurer came back.
"Y/n dear who's this?"
"This is the guy I keep talking about you know the guy who's always trying to flirt with me that's him"
Adventurer looked very mad and jealous even though he knew you weren't interested he was still jealous.
"Dude you better stay away from Y/n they are my beloved! Come on darling"
You held your husbann's hand as you guys walked home but Adventurer was acting weird very weird. When you got home Adventurer slammed you against the wall.
"Y/n you are mine... Right? "
You nodded.
"So you wouldn't mind if I did this.. "
He kissed you, he was your husband so you didn't complain and kissed back but after a while things got a little.... Spicy (YOU LIKE IT SPICY HUH?! )
Sex
Sex
Sex
SEX INCOMING BITCH AHAHAGAGGAHAGAGAGAVAGAGAGAGAUAGSHGAHAHA

.

...

IT'S COMING

You and Adventurer were on the bed having the time of your life time, he knew what he was doing (The bitch was riding you like a horse (☞ ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)☞)
The poor people next door had no sleep that night neither did you. You were being fucked out of your mind 😍🤞🏻