~Yandere Yogurt cream and lilac x reader~

derriannahall Yasss yogurt and lilac 😍🤞🏻

On the day of February you were walking around with herb your closet friend, you and herb have been friends since you guys were babies witch is a good thing. You and herb were talking about flowers and normal stuff like that when you guys saw Gingerbrave showing these two guys around, Ginger saw you and brought the two guys over you and herb said hello and they said it back
"This is Y/n and Herb they have been here for a long time! And meet Yogurt Cream and Lilac they just came here not that long ago!"
Ginger was very busy so he left Yogurt and Lilac with you guys.
"Y/n I have to go water my plants see you later best friend!"
You waved as herb walked away with his plant.
"Say Y/n how long have you and herb been best friends?"
Asked yogurt looking jealous and so did Lilac you just met these two and they were acting like they had known you for years
"Uh me and herb have been best friends for so long our moms were friends so me and herb became friends and we have stuck together ever since..? "
You didn't know why they needed to know that but you went with it. Lilac and yogurt looked even more mad but they waved and left so you went home.
~later that night~
You woke to the sound of sirens and screams you went out to see herbs body laying at the front of his house you screamed and ran over
"HERB HERB NO HERB"
He was gone you hugged his body crying non stop. You heard someone walk over sit down beside you and put a arm around you it was your Father almond (ALMOND IS YOUR FATHER IN THIS STORY BITCH)
"I'm so sorry Y/n dear.. "
You hugged Almond still crying
"Why would someone do this to him?! "
You cried out just then you heard two other people walk up it was yogurt cream and lilac and they looked worried but happy? You didn't know. You got up and ran back to your house and slammed the door you ran into your bedroom to cry more, you fell asleep crying but in the night you felt your self being picked up but your body and eyes were to weak to move or open so you stayed still. You woke up and you realized that you were chained to a bed what the fuck you looked up and saw Lilac and Yogurt...
What's going to happen next?!