~Dark cacao cookie~

Oh boy here we go-

You were on a mission when a giant dragon appeared ot of no where. You were very weak because all the fighting that you have done you didn't think you would survive.

But then you saw a big figure with flowing black hair with white stripes. He came charging at the dragon "DARKNESS BE GONE!" dang he one hit that dragon but then you saw who he was Dark cacao?! You're childhood bestie.

He took one look at you and he knew it was you "Y/N" He came running towards you
"DARK CACAO" You pretty much jumped into his arms and he hugged you tightly as you both started crying "Y/N I missed you so much..."
"I missed you too dark cacao.."
You moved away when you were younger and you and dark cacao were devastated when you too were separated his mother was holding him back and you were crying while your father picked you up and carried you away but now you were reunited!
"Y/N I'm never letting you go again!" With that he picked you up and carried you to a big kingdom "Wow... " You were shocked but he just chuckled "You'll get used to it"

~2 months later~

Dark cacao started to act weird around you he would always be in your space and you always caught him staring at your figure but it didn't happen much since he was a very busy man but one day he was allowed to take a holiday so he could stay at his kingdom.
You woke up and got ready for the day you walked outside to see Dark cacao already there leaning on your fence and of course he brought up the pet names
"Well good morning darling~"
"Hi Dark cacao"
You were used to all of this
"Hey sunshine I wanna show you something"
"Okay"
He held out his hand and you held his hand while he guided you to a beautiful waterfall and he looked at you
"Y/N I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you would you please be my beloved?"
You blushed as you nodded and the excitement on Dark cacao's face started to show. He picked you up and kissed you....

So how are y'all you better be doing good >:[
And just remember YOU'RE IMPORTANT
o(〃^▽^〃)o