~Yogurt cream & Lilac x shy reader~

Requested by derriannahall ☺︎.

You were walking around the village just chilling because you didn't like hanging out with big groups of people. You were very shy and you liked being invisible.
You sat under a tree reading your book but then you heard talking but listened but you acted like you couldn't hear.
"Lilac they are beautiful!"
"You're right about that Yogurt but I don't want to scare them away from us so let's just take it slow"
You didn't know who they were talking about and thought it was none of your business so you just kept reading but then you saw a shadow that appeared to be right above you, you looked up to see two purple haired men and they were staring right at you.
"U-Uh.. Can I help you?.."
You didn't know what was happening.
"Yes you can. We would like to be your friends I'm yogurt cream and this is Lilac"
"O-Oh.. Sure I don't mind.."
You closed your book and the light haired man known as yogurt cream helped you up but Lilac held your hand. You were confused but you didn't say anything.
"Lilac let's take them to the palace!"
"Alright yogurt"
Lilac lead the way and Yogurt cream talked to you because he wanted to know everything about his new 'friend' and Lilac was talking to you a little too because Yogurt cream and Lilac planned to share you.

~A few months later~

Lilac and Yogurt cream became your best friends they always came to hang out with you but today it was different they lead you to a beautiful view to watch the sunset but Yogurt cream alerted Lilac that it was time and they both started talking at the same time.
"Our dear Y/N you are amazing and beautiful would you please be ours?"
You blushed but you nodded because you couldn't speak. They both smiled but Yogurt cream had to run at you and kiss you out of nowhere. You blushed a lot and Lilac did the same thing and you were so flustered but your two boyfriends just chuckled because they knew you were shy the whole time!