꒦꒷꒦ 𝟎𝟏𝟎 : 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐬

- 🥀 ༘ ❝ CHAPTER 10 « 🍒

"uh Tom? Tord? You guys?" Tom just smirk while Tord just sit there remain silent but the looks was like out of blood loss at his face.

"No don't you dare.." Tord mumbling making Tom heard what he said.

"If you don't touch her then I won't but this is will happen if you touch her." As Tord was about to refuse Tom press on the radio.

"NOOOOOO!"

Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows
Everything that's wonderful is what I feel when we're together

Tord punch swiftly landed to Tom face make him fall to the floor. Tom punch his face back. They're fighting!

"Turn off that song!"

"Make me!" Tom unexpected swallow the radio in his throat since it was small it's easily to eat it up.

Holy how the heck—

They music still can perceived from inside Tom stomach.

"You piece of-!" Tord punch Tom stomach make him gagged in pain.

"You asshole!" Tom send the punch back to Tord stomach.

They both attack each other on the ground. Doesn't care how horrible with the bruise they are and endure the pain.

"Guys stop!" Even my word won't stop them. If I involved to stop them I might get hurt too. It's like a cat arguing that you can't try to join to stop them. I look so useless standing here watching their nonsense action.

Without thinking I directly go to the bathroom.

Then I carry a two bucket full of water and splash on them then I forcedly open Tom mouth then make him drink the water as I heard he was gargling just to make the radio damaged cause of wet.

Tom fainting on the floor gasping for air cause it's almost drowning him. I feel no remorse

I pick his ear.

"Ow (Y/N)! At least let me take a breath!" Tom scowls.

Now my eyes shot to Tord. He was horrified what he seen.

"You too!" My left hands now pick his ears

"Owwww!!!"

"Shut up Sunshine Lollipop! It's your fault!"

"Oh shut up bowling balls! I would gladly cut your head make a bowling hit the pins for strike scores." They both still fighting after I splash them both.