꒦꒷꒦ 𝟐𝟒 : 𝐛𝐨𝐱 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐝

- 🥀 ༘ ❝ CHAPTER 24 « 🍒

Tom just come back home. He look so.. awful. He desperately take a breath. I saw scratch on his face.

"Where you have been Tom?"

"I'm after an asshole." He mean Tord.

"Tom wait. Do you feel better now? "I Hold his face to look more closer. I feel a slightly facial hair and rough face under my palm.

"Oh I feel horrible...(Y/N) stop what you doing."

I put my arm inside his eyes. I feel something squishy so I squeeze it.

"That's my brain-chu steWPID."

"So squishy and uh slimy." It's like I wiped off my hand using Tom shirt.

"Obviously.."

We both hear Matt outside whining. He finally free from the jail and brought back home.

"I'm not gonna spend time in jail ever again. What a bad service. They didn't even give me a food. Also my back hurt and I have to sleep on the cold floor with no mattress. " He still keep going.

"It's only 8 hours." Edd scoffed as they both entering the house.

"8 hours? It's like 8 years! Look at my beautiful face! They punch me! Even the rat punch me. They won't admit they're jealous of my face."

"It won't happen if you try get a free soda. " I interrupt." Also Matt you better take a bath. You smell horrible."

Matt sniff himself then unpleasant face. " You right it's smell like rat piss on me. I mean it's actually does piss on me." He ran to his room.

Yuck.

I really don't want to know why.

"Is Tom sleeping?"

"I'm right here Edd." Tom said.

"Oh you're back. How's that happen?"

"Probably he let his anger out toward Tord." I guess he back to adult himself cause his enraged.

"Good. I let the doctor know. Hopefully we won't paid the hospital bills.." Edd mumbling himself and the end. " I'm tired hearing Matt rambling. Good night (Y/N) and Tom." Edd yawning as he wish good night.

"You better clean yourself before going to bed Tom. Good night."

"Yeah Good night to you too."