꒦꒷꒦ 𝟎𝟐𝟐 : 𝐭𝐨𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞

- 🥀 ༘ ❝ CHAPTER 22 « 🍒

We tried our best to find Tom everywhere. Asking other people around but no one didn't saw sight of him by showing a picture of toddler Tom. Some of people thinking why you have possessed child, disabled child or half pineapple half bowling ball child that's a good to be thrown away. That word so cruel it's make my fist covered in blood.

"(Y/N). Stop punching the sauce. Eat your hotdog."

"How can you say to me eat my freaking hotdog?! Just an hour ago Tom been kidnapped?! " Why he act so normal just a while ago Tom was kidnapped. I thought I call Edd for helping to find Tom but instead he bring me to restaurant.

"Can you just chill ? I was enjoying non exist Tom for a bit.." Edd was whispering something at the end.

"What do you say? You-!Mmmmhpp?! "Edd shoving the hotdog into my mouth to shut me up as my right hand accidentally punching the bottle sauce on table.

"Nyummmm." I enjoying the hotdog.

"Ow! My eyes!" Matt close his eyes tight cause spill of sauce enter his eyes. He try to wipe off roughly." Is that a tomato sauce? I feel burning."

"Yeah...oH wait it's chili." Edd answer him as he checks the bottle twice.

"Oh good grief....WHATTT?! CHILI SAUCE?!!" In his eyes was red with watering tears.

"Aaahhhh!!" He speed run toward to washroom and accidentally push kid on the floor including the food.

"Out of my way kid!"

"Hey! Old man! Watch where you going! Pay my food back!"Matt ignoring the kid complain.

He go to counter...push the people away

The staff and customer surprised Matt on the way to kitchen. He thought he was going to washroom.

Matt press the soda water dispenser to his eyes.

"Aaahhhh...that better also this free soda." He continues drinking from dispenser.

"Ehem sir. This is staff only."

"Just let me have some free drink. I'm a handsome man."

"I don't care if you handsome or ugly like troll. You have to pay for drinking soda Or I will call the police."

"Hey I'm not ugly." Said the Trolls in front of the counter.

"Sorry sir. I was meant this guy. He's ugly than you." The staff apologize.

"I'm not a guy. I'm a girl."

"Well whatever you are. Sorry." The staff went back to Matt." Sir get off from the soda."