꒦꒷꒦ 𝟎𝟐𝟑 : 𝐫𝐚𝐭?

- 🥀 ༘ ❝ CHAPTER 23 « 🍒

"Hey (Y/N)! I'm going out alright? I'm going to police station to pick up Matt." I heard Edd yelling from living room when I was in Tom room get ready for him to sleep.

"Ok!" I yell back then I hit my forehead. "Gosh.. I forgot Tom was fell asleep." I look at Tom if he wake my shout seems like he didn't hear.

He so innocent when he sleeping. This is what I get to see the innocent face of Tom except when he was an adult.

"Harpoon.. harpoon.." he mumbling in his sleep.

I walk slowly to the door and closed not too loud.

Now I can enjoy and do what ever I want. I enter my room.

Then I saw Tord. I thought he already leave the house I didn't thought he is still here.

He was searching something under my bed.

"Where the hell I put it.." he talking to himself as his hand explore under my bed.

"Tord. What the hell you doing? And why you in my room."

"Correction. My room." He stand up and facing me.

"Pardon? This just "used" to be your room.and what you searching for?"

"Just search for the rat. I saw that things inside your room so that's why."

"Cut that crap. The rat stop coming cause of Matt deal."

"Matt deal?"

The flashbacks coming to me.

I remember I was going to to take some glass of water to erase my thirsty throat.  After finished drinking I was going to my room but I hear a rambling and squeaky nosie from upstairs which is Matt's room.

I walk slowly to go upstairs to see what's going up unless If there's a some Matt useless item he bring in. But it's not I saw a bunch of rat near to Matt.

"Promise me rat. You won't ever step to my house. Remember the deal." Matt let out his hand to shake the hand. What's the deal? Unexpected rat accepted his hand shake with tiny hands and make a squeak noise.

"We will." My jaw dropped. This rat can talk!

Then the crowd of rat leaving. Matt go back to his bed and sleep like a usual. They didn't saw me I was spying them.

End flashbacks.

"Forget that! And look! You make a mess!

"Sorry. I will clean up."

"I want to know what you looking for"

"It's nothing. I think saw cockroach."

"Don't lie. I saw you twice try to get in my room."I walk closely.