꒦꒷꒦ 𝟎𝟏𝟑 : 𝐞𝐝𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠

- 🥀 ༘ ❝ CHAPTER 13 « 🍒

"I can't believe you came here to hangout with us. Just stay your own damn apartment will you?" I wake up as I stretching my arm out and hearing voice outside my tent were arguing.

"Oh come on Tom. I kinda don't want to be lonely there." That's Tord voice outside, I thought I was dreaming yesterday. He help me get sleepy. I will thanks for him soon.

"Really? Or you have some other purpose to come here? I mean you out of blue! I thought at night you are demon roaming around the forest. I charged at you. And it's worth it by the way."

"So what? I can't come far away to meet my friend?"

"You are not allowed to come close to us. Especially (Y/N). I saw you horny hair out from her tent. Did you do something to her?!"

"Pfft! why would I do that to her? I'm gentleman."

" I know you long ago Commie. Stay away from us and (Y/N)."

"Nope I'm not going to listen to you. I do what I want whether you like or not."

This argument getting more heated. I zip it open and step out from my tent. I noticed they both are doing staring contest in hatred. How can Tom want to stare at him? If he his was black?

"Um hey guys good morning?" I interrupt their mind argument and they immediately stop and look at me. Oh I hope I didn't look so messy when I wake up.

"Good morning." Said Tom as he cooking the egg by holding a spatula.

"Good morning (Y/N)! How's your sleep?" Tord happily greet me.

"Like a dragon. But hey thanks for help me getting sleepy." I take a seat beside another log beside Tord and in front of me was Tom showing his grumpy face in the morning.

"Bare hyggelig kjærlighet. ( my pleasure love)"

"Why did you keep calling her that? " Tom reproach.

"I can't give her nickname like I gave you nickname or you gave a nickname to me? Is that not fair?" He lifted his left eyebrows of confusion.

Tom grunted that he was defeated which make Tord shows his pride smug. It does make sense they both call each other nickname in hatred way.

"Where's Edd and Matt?"

"Edd was bathing at river he will come here soon and Matt still sleeping."

"Edd was bathing in the morning? At the river? Isn't that cold? I can't stand bath in cold water."

"Neither do I."

"Yeah."

Tom and Tord agrees.

I glanced at Tom face, there's a dark mark beneath the eyes. He didn't sleep well. "Tom? You didn't sleep well didn't you?" I ask him he just gave shrug his shoulders as answer.