꒦꒷꒦ 𝟎𝟏𝟏 : 𝐲𝐚𝐲! 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠!

- 🥀 ༘ ❝ CHAPTER 11 « 🍒

"Yay! Camping!" All four of us singing  singing whatever comes from radio. Excited for the camping! This is the way to relief my mind to forget about the customer complaining the service and food all the time. It's been so long we didn't go out together in holiday because we often busy....of lazy stay in house.

"Breaking news there's unknown creature roaming in the forest, the witness declare the creature was try to mate with one of his cow—"

"Ah boring." Tom change the radio.

"Hey I want to know the news." I said to him as he just scoffed.

"Let her hear the news Tom." Said Edd as his eyes still concrete on road while driving.

"News is not my thing. Let's hear the song."

I mumbling mad sometimes I didn't catch up what I was saying.

"Don't be so grumpy (Y/N), here have some chocolate stick." Matt was seat beside me giving a chocolate stick to me. He does know how to reassuring me.

"Thanks Matt. " I grab and shove the chocolate stick in my mouth. I love sweet flavour, chocolate is the best. Who else doesn't love chocolate?

I stare at the window car looking outside. My ear were valued the song from the radio. It's my favorite song.

Then someone erupting singing along with the song from radio.

"It's the best song ever.

"Jeez Tom. Your voice ugly." Matt  declare.

He ignores Matt word, he just keep singing.

"Hey Tom who's singing this music?"

"Oh it's from One Direction. It's popular artist how couldn't you not know?"

"Oh really? Let them sing then. Your should shut your mouth."

Tom didn't say anything and listen my word. I perceived Edd and Matt was chuckled. Tom grumbling then let out a big map to look out the way. "Are we going the right way Edd?"

"I'm sure this is the way. Oh there it is."  We all looking the place. It's a camping place. I saw only several people relaxing on their camp site. Edd decided drive in just too far away from people camp site. It's does look fun hanging with family or friends.

After parking the car, we all carry out from car bonnet and directly set up near the fireplace which is not too far from car.

"Me and (Y/N) will go search to take some woods. You guys built a tent." Edd giving a task.

"Wait..do you guys know how to built tent?" I ask them looking their shocked face.

"Hey we know how to built a tent so leave this to us." Tom showing his biceps as for show-off that he knows how to do.

"Well ok then. Let's go." I followed Edd and we walk side by side searching for wood to grab to built a fireplace.

Listening the couple of bird on tree were chirping like a music in the woods was truly make me calm.

Meanwhile in birds language.

"You fcking slut! You slept with Agnes?! "

"Well he's pretty handsome.."

"What do you mean?! He's monkey! Not a bird!"

"He got thing big than you."

"Fine whatever go with Anus slut."

"Don't you dare call him Anus!  He's Agnes!"

"Still the sound was same."

"You!"

And the birds kept arguing.

Now back to human.

"Um hey Edd can I ask you something?" I grab a woods when I saw. We really did took a lot of wood we carry around the forest.

"What." Edd reply without turning to me.

"Um did Tord have other friends here?" I hesitate to ask for my curiosity. I remember when I was at my workplace. I saw him outside cause I know he was wearing red hoodie, a devil hair along the cigar on his mouth that's surely was him. He walking with two unknown guy behind him which I never seen before. They looks so pretty close.

"He doesn't have a lot friends just us."

"I see." Or maybe I just assuming things not him. Edd knows him well since he was old his housemates.

"Why you ask about him?"

"Nothing just curious." I don't want to mention that I saw Tord near my workplace.Forget about it, why do I thinking of him. He's just trouble and nuisance. All I need was relaxing with my friends and have some fun.

Then suddenly we heard a rustling.

"Edd do you hear something?"

"Yeah.. there's rustling coming over there.." Edd pointed at the bush which were rustling. We both shaking what if it was bear or tiger will come out try to get us for their dinner.

"What is that.."

"I don't know.." We both backed up slowly from the bush.

Then something jump out from the bush. It was just a little rabbit.

Me and Edd let out sigh relief." Gosh that was spook out of me." Edd rubbing his chest.

"Aw it's just adorable little guy." I smile a cute creature. Then the little ran off from our sight.

"Let's go back to camp. I wonder if they already finished built a camp." I nodded and we walk side by side heading to our campsite.

I saw they are arguing. The tent was not built completely. 

Edd slapped his forehead in frustrated.

"You idiot! It's should stick like this!"

"No! It was like this Tom!"

"You guys stop! Ugh I know this will happen. Let me built." I put the woods at fireplace and go to helping them built a tent. If didn't stop their bickering maybe we slept outside get bite by mosquitoes.

 If didn't stop their bickering maybe we slept outside get bite by mosquitoes