One

Y/n woke up the summer morning, she smelled the fresh breakfast that was made. She knew her parents weren't home because they had work, so her sister must've been cooking.

Kim Y/n, born deaf and quiet, but learned to read lips so she has been doing good with conversations. She also is a quick typer since that's how she communicates with other people.

Kim Jisoo, her twin sister, has perfect hearing and will not stop talking. Taught her friends sign language so Y/n can feel included.

Y/n got off of her bed, and went to the kitchen, seeing Jisoo turning around, "Hey"

Y/n walked over the counter, tapping on Jisoo's shoulder 'Why did you make breakfast'

Jisoo: "I was hungry"

Y/n was focusing on Jisoo's lips then rolled her eyes as she saw why she made breakfast. She sat down, and finally getting her pancakes and bacon.

Jisoo: 'Our friends are coming over today'

Y/n: 'Your friends, I have no friends'

Jisoo: 'I think I'm so close to convincing mom and dad to let you join me in high school'

Y/n: 'Really? I would be happy being there even if it's only for 2 years'

Jisoo: 'You were ahead in your school, so hopefully I can help you stay ahead'

Y/n: 'What if I get bullied?, I'm a pretty easy target'

Jisoo: 'Well you won't be able to hear the insults and I'm a black belt. Lisa boxes, Jennie has a glare that can kill anyone, and Chae can be scary when she wants to be. We'll be there'

Y/n: "Okay, thank you'

They finished their breakfast, before finally getting ready for the day. The girls came over, and they played a game of Monopoly, and was hectic. Even if they weren't talking to Y/n, they still signed so she won't feel left out.

After being able convince their parents, they signed Y/n up along with her sister. They sadly weren't able to get all of their classes together, but they do have 2 out of the 7 classes together.

Jisoo: 'Are you excited?'

Y/n: 'More nervous, but sure'

Jisoo: 'Look I make a deal with you. If you can not find one person besides us, then you owe me lunch. But if you get 1 friend by the end of the first week, then I'll buy you lunch. You're amazing, you'll win no doubt'

Y/n: 'Deal, 1 person?'

Jisoo: 'Just one, if you get more then that's even better. I'll take all of you to lunch.'

Y/n hugged her sister, and they went back to the house. It was going to be a long 3 weeks, but Y/n was getting ready. She told everyone not to sign unless she absolutely needed it.

Jisoo: "Have you gotten your supplies?"

Y/n nodded her head, and pulled out her pencil, pens, binder, and journals. Jisoo nodded before giving her a sticker.

Y/n put the sticker on her journal, she has always had a love for stickers, so anytime anyone would get one, if they didn't want it, then it would go to Y/n.

Finally the big day came, Jisoo knocked on Y/n's bed, which let Y/n feel the vibrations and wake up. She knew what day it was, and was excited, she got up and got dressed and ready for the day. Jisoo did her hair, and they took pictures together of their first day in school together.