Eight

The next day, Jisoo's friends were at the house, helping Y/n get ready for her date. She was excited, and Jisoo was taking out outfits that would looks good.

Jisoo: "Okay, so what style, cool, I want to look perfect, I don't care as long as it's good, or surpise me?"

Y/n: "Surpise me"

Jisoo got some jeans, a crop top and a oversized flannel to act like a jacket. It was to give a casual but cool look. Y/n loved it, and if she wanted to cover her stomach, she can always button the bottom buttons.

Y/n did her hair, Lisa fixed it a little though. "you look pretty"

Y/n: "Thanks"

Lisa: "Have fun today"

Jisoo: "Yeah, be home at a good time"

The doorbell rang, and Y/n went to go open it after Jisoo told her to. Mina gave Y/n her favorite candy, Jisoo looked over "Bring her home at a good time"

Mina: "You her mom now?"

Jisoo: "No, but I'm in charge. I don't want her out late, if you will stay out late. Text me because I need to know she's safe"

Mina: "Yeah we will, I'll probably have her back before dinner"

Jisoo: "That's fine, I meant don't keep her out till like Midnight or something"

Mina: "No no, we'll be back before dinner"

Jisoo: "Okay"

Y/n: "Later sis"

They both did their I love you signal, before Y/n left with Mina. The thing is that Mina can drive, so they got in her car.

Mina had music playing, but she had the bass on more so that way, Y/n could feel it. She kept looking over at her, seeing her tap her foot to the music.

When they got out, Mina reached down to hold Y/n's hand, and was honestly surprised to see that Y/n had the same thought and held Mina's hand.

They went in and found a spot they could game at, and Mina ordered a few snacks so they could eat a little before getting lunch.

Mina: "What game do you want to play"

Y/n looked at the computer, finding a fighting game they could play together. They played and had fun, but Mina is competitive.

She doesn't care if she like Y/n a lot, she will go hard and win. Y/n is just naturally good. So they both took turns winning.

Y/n: "You're good"

Mina: "Thank you"

They moved on to a different game, a racing on that Mina chose. So it would be fun, but they snacked a little before actually playing.

They were able to use the chat function to talk, so it made it easier they then started the race. Which is gonna be interesting since they are both good.

Y/n wasn't used to the computer actually, so Mina won the first set of rounds, but Y/n was somewhat used to them, but it wasn't enough to beat Mina the second set.

By the third set, Y/n knew the controls, so she beat Mina easily. Mina smiled, Y/n is a fast learner. She didn't expect her to get it so fast.

Y/n: "What's next?"

Mina: "Lunch"

Y/n finished her snack and got up quickly, rushing Mina to hurry up, she was hungry. She wanted an actual lunch, but she didn't know where they were going.

Mina made it to the car, and they both got ready to go. Mina was gonna take them to a burger place, but thankfully, Y/n loves burgers.

When Mina saw how excited she was, she knew she made a good choice. They got out, and Mina had to help Y/n order, but the employee was rude.

Mina looked down at her phone as she read Y/n's order, "She'll have the number 4 with no mustard or mayonnaise, and no onions"

Staff: "She's an adult, let her order for herself"

Mina: "Well she's unable to, so let it go. I'll have a-"

Staff: "That's annoying"

Y/n has been to this place before, it was her favorite. Why were they like this, they're never like this.

Mina: "Could you shut up, it's none of your business"

Staff: "You're holding up the line having to take her order. You could've been done"

Mina: "I was gonna be but you opened your mouth"

Staff: "Whatever, what do you want?"

Mina: "Can I get the number 7 all the way. Thank you that'll be all"

Staff: "Okay, well that $30.47"

Mina: "And now you're overcharging"

Staff: "Not my fault you have to take care of a baby who can't order her own shit. That's embarrassing"

Y/n walked up to Mina, "Look, let's just go"

Mina: "Okay, we'll go"

Staff: "Huh?"

Mina: "Cancel my order. We're out of here"

Manager: "Oh hey it's Y/n"

Y/n saw him out of the corner of her eye, she looked at him "Teach your employee some manners. She was making fun of me"

Manager: "I'll take care of it, she was new"

Mina: "You know sign?"

Manager: "Oh yeah, the twins have been coming here since they were 5, I learned because it made me think, those who use sign language, it'll make them more confident to order"

Mina: "Thats actually really cool, but we're gonna go"

Manager: "No, no stay." He pointed to his employee, "You in my office" He then took over the register "On the house, sorry for your troubles"

They ordered their food, then sat down. It wasn't long until the employee came back out apologizing, then walking out the door. Y/n sighed, before looking at Mina "Thank you"

Mina smiled...yeah, how was Y/n gonna go on the other dates when she had so much fun on this one. How was she gonna choose one when she feels attached to all of them.

Y/n drank her drink, thinking about it all. Mina smiled seeing Y/n in deep thought. Y/n felt protected, she felt like herself. Mina got all of her favorite places this date.

Only time will tell, when it's all over, she'll hopefully have a decision.