Ten

They got out of the car, Y/n could smell all the food in the air so she was getting a little hungry for a snack.

Chaeyoung bought their tickets in, giving Y/n her ticket so they can go on any ride. The first ride they went on was of course The Viking.

They went on, hanging fun, laughing and just not caring about anything. Then they went to get a quick little snack and check out the different games they had there.

Y/n: "Are you good at these games?"

Chae: "No, but for you I will be, I'm gonna get you a stuffed animal"

Y/n: "It's okay"

Chae: "No I mean it"

Chaeyoung went to play games, letting the food they just ate calm down before they go on anymore rides. But to win a prize, she needs win and that's what Chaeyoung isn't doing.

Y/n: "Chaeyoung, it's okay"

Chae: "No, I want to win one for you"

Y/n: "You've spent 20 dollars, the game costs 2 dollars"

Chae: "I'll win one"

They were there for quite some time before Chaeyoung won, and they were both so happy. Finally getting on at least 3 more rides, taking pictures, and just enjoying the moment together.

They finally got in the car, heading to dinner, which was just a simple fast food restaurant, but of course Chaeyoung was gonna pay for it.

Y/n: "My favorite place"

Chae: "So I've heard"

Y/n: "Thank you"

They ate and talked for a long time, Chaeyoung's phone rang, but she ignored the call because it was already 9 and they left at 6. Jisoo just wanted to know when Y/n would be home, but was ignored instead.

They stayed there for an hour before finally heading out to Chaeyoung's favorite empty parking lot.

Y/n: "You really think I should be doing this?"

Chae: "Oh yeah, for sure. You will be amazing"

Y/n: "Okay, let's hope for the best"

Chaeyoung carefully let Y/n stand on the skateboard, leading her around, and letting her just used to the feeling.

Chaeyoung got on next and was showing Y/n some tricks she knows, which was very impressive, and was hoping Y/n would be really interested in learning how to ride, maybe a trick if she wants.

She pulled out an extra skateboard from the back, and taught her how to push and how to stop. Sure it was taking a long time, but they had all the time they wanted.

Y/n: "This is scary"

Chae: "Do you trust me?"

Y/n: "Yeah, I do"

Chae: "Read my lips, when I say Jump, do it, I'll help you flip the board. You can hold my hands if you want"

Chaeyoung put her foot under the board, letting Y/n stand on it, holding her hands, and was waiting for Y/n to look directly at her.

Chae: "1, 2, 3, Jump"

Y/n jumped, and Chaeyoung flipped the board, but it didn't land correctly, having Y/n land wrong, which twisted her ankle

Y/n: "My ankle. Hurts a lot"

Chae: "Can you move it?"

Y/n: "No, it hurts!"

Chae: "Okay okay. We're gonna get your to the hospital"

Y/n: "I don't need to go"

Chae: "Yes you do. I'll be there with you"

Chaeyoung carried Y/n to the car, went back and grabbed the board, throwing them in the back before making it to the hospital.

Of course, it wasn't a simple in and out. They sat down knowing they would be there for hours. It hurts Y/n to move anything, so she is laying down her foot on chairs and her head on Chaeyoung's lap.

Chaeyoung's phone rang again, but she ignored the call again, at this point it's already 11, still she's not home and won't be home for a while because of how long the hospital takes.

Y/n: "Who is it?"

Chae: "Your sister"

Y/n: "Why did you ignore it?! She's gonna kill you!"

Chae: "That was my second time, she's gonna kill me after she finds out I sent you to the hospital"

Y/n: "It wasn't your fault, and when I'm all healed, I still want to learn"

Chae: "Really?"

Y/n: "It was fun, but if we're here any longer, I'll just chop of my foot and call it a day"

Chae: "Quit being dramatic"

Y/n: "My sister is Kim Jisoo, you and the others are my best friends, I was made to be dramatic"

Chae: "Fair point"

They just talked for a long time and after 3 hours, Y/n's name was called and Chaeyoung carried her to the back, explaining what happened. They went to go do scans, and Chaeyoung was following to translate between Y/n and the doctors.

It was revealed that when she landed wrong, she fractured her ankle, and needs a cast, so that wasn't good.

She was there for another 2 hours before finally getting everything set, and the prescription for her medicine.

Y/n: "Ask about the bill, how much am I gonna pay?"

Chae: "Nope, my fault, my bill"

Y/n rolled her eyes, got the attention of the doctor and tried to make some signs about money, but no luck to get the doctors to understand her, and Chaeyoung wasn't translating. She couldn't use her phone either because Chaeyoung was holding it.

Chae: "Thank you, are we free to go?"

Doc: "Yes, we'll see her in 2 weeks to see the progress"

Chae: "I'll keep a note of that"

Both girls headed out, Y/n trying to get used to the crutches, and Chaeyoung feeling bad about everything. She just drove to the park, and they got out, laid on the grass, staring at the stars.

Chae: "Your sister is already gonna kill me, might as well stay out a little longer before the stars disappear"

They stayed there until the sun came up, and they watched the sunrise, getting back into the car, and driving back to Y/n's house.

When the door opened, Jisoo got up from the couch so quickly and ran to the door, but before she hugged Y/n, she saw the cast and crutches

Jisoo: "What the actual fuck!"

Chae: "Bye"

Jisoo: "Stay where you are Son Chaeyoung"