Three

Y/n made it home, running to her room and locking the door. Jisoo ran behind her, banging on the door, but walked away when Y/n didn't open the door after a while.

About 10 minutes later, Y/n walked out, she couldn't see Jisoo anywhere, but before she walked to the living room, she smelled her perfume around the corner.

She knocked on the wall 3 times, Jisoo walked out, to see what Y/n has to say. Y/n gave a nervous smile, "Okay, if I let you kick me back, can we let this go"

Jisoo: "No, I'm gonna let it go. But next time, and I know there will be. You'll be on the floor and I'll be walking away"

Y/n: "Oh come on, I just kicked you one time"

Jisoo: "Keep it up, I have 10 more minutes before mom and dad get home"

Y/n: "Okay okay...I promise to not hit you"

Jisoo: "Good, I'm going out"

Jisoo grabbed her bag, and started to get things together, but Y/n looked sad, she didn't know where she was going.

Y/n: "Can I go?"

Jisoo: "I'm sorry, but you can't. Stay here, remember what I told you"

Y/n: "Double check all the locks on the doors and windows. If something feels off, hide in the closet"

Jisoo: "Look, it's just harder because you can't hear if someone breaks in. Look I love you and want you safe, so do you want me to stay until mom and dad come back?"

Y/n: "No, I'll be okay. I just I could be more independent"

Jisoo: "You are Miss independent. I love that about you, you always know when someone is coming. You'll be okay, and you take care of yourself better than I do"

Y/n: "I can't cook"

Jisoo: "And that's all I can do, I also left some spaghetti for you on the stove, eat up"

Y/n: "Thank you"

Jisoo: "Okay, I gotta go"

Y/n tapped her chest over her heart 3 times, Jisoo smiled and tapped her heart 3 times as well before leaving.

It was what they did as babies, it was their way of saying I love you, and even after they learned sign language and a simple way of saying I love you, they just kept their signal.

Twice sat down at the table all together, they were at the library for about 30 minutes. They wanted to finish their homework before meeting up with someone.

The empty chair was taken, they looked up and saw Jisoo sitting down with a spiral and a pen. She gave them a smiling before saying hi in sign language, they copied her.

Jisoo: "So, why do you want to learn"

Nayeon looked at her homework, "Your sister, she's cute"

Jisoo: "There are 9 of you and 1 of her, so do you all plan to fight for her"

Mina: "Basically, but if she doesn't want to be with us, we can still be friends and know sign language and can talk to her easier"

Jisoo: "Okay then, what did she teach you today?"

Chae: "I don't remember"

Tzu: "I said mine wrong"

Jisoo: "Okay, so let's start with the basics. Hello my name is"

Momo: "What about the alphabet?"

Jisoo: "I'm gonna teach that to you too, but it's different than learning another language, you don't need to spell everything, just somethings"