Thirteen

After dinner was over, they are started to eat while playing Jenga. Jisoo was glaring at Chaeyoung and it was obvious. Chaeyoung kept glancing, but she couldn't handle Jisoo's glare. Mina noticed it, "What is happening here?"

Jisoo: "Just me thinking about how I'm gonna kill Son Chaeyoung here"

Chae: "Come on, I'm sorry."

Jisoo: "You will be"

Y/n: "Hello? I'm here too, what are you talking about"

Jisoo: "Nothing. Don't worry about it."

Chae: "Your sister is trying to kill me"

Y/n looked over at Jisoo, "Really?"

Jisoo rolled her eyes, and Y/n switched onto a different sign language that her and Jisoo made up when they were kids, "Can you please not?"

Jisoo: "It been a long time since this."

Y/n: "I can tell, you are rusty"

Jisoo: "I will not hurt her...Yet."

Y/n: "No. Never."

Jisoo: "6 feet under...she does this again, I will make sure she will not be found."

Y/n: "No, what if I choose her"

Jisoo: "Might as well choose all of them, but they would have to agree to see each other as well."

Y/n: "I can not do that, but it would be cool."

Jisoo: "I watch her, but not only will I hurt her booty, you too."

Y/n: "This is very nice...non mean? Censored I couldn't think of the word, so I signed it."

Jisoo: "We made this as kids, what do you think. But I mean it, I will kick your ass and her too.

Y/n: "Yes roger that."

Jisoo: "Okay."

The other girls were very confused, but Chae knew they were talking about her. She could see some movements were pointed to her. It's okay because maybe the others were on her side, but then again, she knew that it was one less person that can date Y/n.

Tzu: "So are you ready for tomorrow?"

Y/n: "Yeah, I'm so excited."

Nayeon: "Date?"

Tzu: "Yeah, I'm excited."

Y/n: "Me too"

Jisoo took all the dishes to the sink and started to wash them, then saw another person join and help her start rinsing, realizing it was Nayeon. She smiled, "Thanks Nay."

Nay: "Yeah, so problem."

Jisoo: "So you want to talk to me about something"

Nay: "I am thinking about dropping out of this date thing, I mean I'll be staying here and taking care of both of you so it will be weird to start dating her."

Jisoo: "Well not really, are we related? Nope. Do you think of us as little sisters?"

Nay: "No, but really good friends."

Jisoo: "Then you're good. You don't even have to stay here. We've taken care of ourselves for a long time, if you stay, it can be for like a day or so"

Nay: "You don't want me to?"