Two

Tzuyu sat back down, and the class started about 5 minutes later. Jisoo was writing notes, and Y/n was just paying attention to the teacher.

By the time class ended, Y/n got a summary of what they learned by Jisoo. Luckily Y/n is smart, so she was able to understand what some of it is, but she'll just get her notes from Jisoo later on.

The next classes, they finally realized Y/n needed an interpreter, so they were able to get one for the classes she's in, so that way she can understand at the same pace.

During lunch, Y/n waited for Jisoo by her locker, but some boys and girls walked over, one guy pushed her into the lockers "You're the new girl"

Y/n nodded, and they laughed, they were making fun of her for not saying anything. They didn't know, but still it's messed up to bully people.

Jisoo walked over and pushed the guy out of the way "What the fuck is your problem?"

Guy: "Come on Kim, she's the new girl"

Jisoo: "She's my sister, why are you messing with her"

Guy: "She's the new kid"

Jisoo: "Okay and? You need to stop being a bully, new time Park, I'll kick your ass. You're lucky I haven't yet"

Jisoo looked over, trying to get Y/n to look at her, but Y/n was still glaring at this guy and his friends. Finally Jisoo got her attention "Are you okay?"

Y/n nodded 'You know him?'

Jisoo: 'He's in one of my classes, but a jerk overall. Him and his friends hang around each other but he's the only one that actually bullies people'

Park: "Wait she's...?

Jisoo: "Pissed off"

Y/n was signing so many things to let out her frustration. Jisoo laughed and nodded, sooner or later Twice showed up to their lockers

Mina: "Is there a problem"

Park: "Nope just making friends"

Y/n huffed and signed 'Making friends? Did I read it right? Making friends? Jisoo what happened to kicking people asses. Hello there is someone right in front of us'

Jisoo: 'Calm down, next time'

Jisoo looked back at Park, "Leave, and if you mess with my sister again, you'll regret it"

He scoffed and walked away, Y/n kicked Jisoo in the ankle, and Jisoo looked over 'You better calm down. Look I know you're frustrated, okay. I will kick his ass next time, and I mean it. But kick me again, and I'll hit you back'

Y/n nodded, she might seem like the type that can be shy and will let people bully her, but when she's pissed off, she will go off and want to fight. Luckily now, she was just waiting for Jisoo.

Mina: "Is she okay?"

Jisoo: "Yeah, just mad"

Y/n rolled her eyes and nodded. They talked for a little bit, and finally went to the cafeteria for lunch. Jisoo walked away, then Y/n followed Twice.

Nayeon was able to hold Y/n's hand and lead her to where they needed to go, then helped her get her lunch. Finally making it to their table, a lot of people were looking at them wondering who is with them.

Y/n noticed all the looks, so she pulled out her phone, typing 'Why is everyone looking at me?'

Dahyun looked around and saw them before looking back at Y/n "Apparently we're 'popular' but they just make us that. So they are probably wondering who you are. Don't worry, we're just a group of friends who are just learning at school"

Y/n nodded slowly, and moved to eat her food. They were all talking, and Chaeyoung was looking something up, then tapped on Y/n's tray.

Y/n looked up, and Chaeyoung was looking at her phone, holding up her hands 'Was..food..good?'

Y/n smiled and nodded, giving a thumbs up. It was kinda hard to tell her that her signing was good, so she made it simple. She pointed to Chae, and gave a thumbs up.

Chae: "I'm good?"

Y/n nodded but then shook her head before spelling Sign on the table. Chaeyoung nodded "My signing was good?"

Y/n gave a thumbs up again, and Chaeyoung was happy. Dahyun slid over, smiling already which made Y/n smile more. Dahyun was looking at her hands, not realizing that she was mouthing the words

Dahyun: 'We want..2..b..f-r-i-e-n-d-s..with..you'

Y/n: 'You're not gonna understand me but I would love to be friends with you. Also how are all 9 of you cute!'

Y/n watched their confused faces and laughed a little, she typed out that she would love to be friends with them. Dahyun still got her message across even though it wasn't signed correctly.

Y/n taught her how to properly do it, and even though they might not need it, it could come in handy one day.

But sadly it's safe to say, everyone forgot what they signed by the time they left school that day.

Jisoo and Y/n were walking home when Y/n started signing, catching Jisoo's attention, 'So I was thinking about having some meat as lunch, or would you prefer fish?'

Jisoo: 'Very funny sis, but that's up to you. I'm proud of you'

Y/n then remember her bully today and paused to kick Jisoo, but accidentally kicking her butt. Jisoo turned around and Y/n was backing up a little 'Wait wait, let's talk about this a little'

Jisoo: 'As soon as we get to the house, I'm kicking your ass'

Y/n: 'Hey you can't act all bossy' Y/n paused trying to avoid Jisoo's hits.

Jisoo: 'I'm older'

Y/n: 'By 5 minutes. 5. You see this number. 5, it's not long. Let me help you. 1 2 3 4 5...5 minutes'

Jisoo: 'Yeah and I'll give you 5 seconds to run because I'm gonna beat your ass'

Y/n: 'You can't, I'm-'

Jisoo: 'In trouble, I told you what would happen'

Y/n pointed at something, Jisoo always believes  when she's actually pointing at something. In reality Y/n just used that as a distraction to get an earlier head start.