Fifteen

When the movie ended, Tzuyu and Y/n were in a way.....having fun.

Tzuyu looked at Y/n, moving back so she can use her hands, "Your sister is gonna kill me"

Y/n: "Don't worry, she has plans to kill Chae first. She is the reason I have a cast on my ankle"

Tzu: "Yeah, when do you get it off?"

Y/n: "I don't know, but let's forget about that now"

Meanwhile Nayeon and Jisoo were at the house, Nayeon was watching TV and Jisoo was counting the money, "We have a lot more than I saved"

Nayeon: "Maybe you saved a lot more than you thought"

Jisoo: "Maybe...When does school get out?"

Nayeon: "In a month"

Jisoo: "Are you going to college"

Nay: "Me, Momo, Sana, and Jeong are gonna stay here for college. We don't have many plans for our future yet"

Jisoo: "Besides dating my sister"

Nay: "She's hot, nice, amazing....so yes"

Jisoo: "I told her to pick one of you guys, she should just choose all of you"

Nay: "But how would that work"

Jisoo: "All of you have to be okay with her dating 9 people at once. If you guys want to all be in a huge relationship, dating each other, that is all on you. But it doesn't have to be that way, it can be all 9 of you just have the same girlfriend and you need to schedule your dates in advanced"

Nay: "What if we marry"

Jisoo: "That is for you guys to decide what to do, not me"

Nay: "I mean...Jeong and Jihyo have always been on my mind too. I know Mina and Chaeyoung like each other. Dahyun and Momo, Sana and Tzuyu. We've all liked each other, it's just different now that there is one more person"

Jisoo: "Then what are you waiting for?"

Nay: "I don't know"

Jisoo and Nayeon talked about it for a little while longer, then just waited until Y/n got back home.

Y/n and Tzuyu finally went to dinner, they made jokes and laughed. It was honestly so fun that night, they talked and got to know each other more. Tzuyu gave Y/n one more kiss before she walked back into the house.

Jisoo walked over before pausing..."What the fuck is on your neck"

Y/n: "....Nothing"

Jisoo: "Imma kill her"

Y/n: "Moving on, how was your day"

Jisoo: "I'm killing her....but we have enough money for the implants"

Y/n: "Really?! Like seriously?"

Jisoo nodded and they hugged and talked about that weekend they wanted to make the appointment for the consultation, then they'll be able to make another one for the actual day Y/n would get the implants.

Nayeon left the house to go home, Jisoo and Y/n talked about the date, Jisoo was just an overprotective sister but overall she was just happy that Y/n had fun.

Jisoo: "So who have you gone on a date with?"

Y/n: "Tzuyu, Chaeyoung, and Mina. Nayeon is who I'm going on a date with next"

Jisoo: "Okay, well that's still a lot more dates"

Y/n: "I like all of them"

Jisoo: "They like you...the hickey proves that"